Sig Requests

Sam

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If youre feeling creative, I definitely could use one.

I'm looking for something with Contreras and Mortal Kombat. Me and my season ticket partner give each pitcher a MK nickname, Bronze Titan is Noob Saibot.

Maybe something with the MK symbol w/ a Contreras pic and "FINISH HIM" script from Kombat??? Thanks, much appreciated.

EXCELLENT!

Noob Saibot WINS.

QUOTE(watchtower41 @ Apr 18, 2006 -> 05:05 PM)
dude, that is great. It belongs on a t-shirt.  Thanks so much.  How do I go about posting this?? Usually I just steal from the internet with picture that already have a url.

Put this link inbetween IMG tags.

http://img382.imageshack.us/img382/225/finishhim6nw.jpg

I'll take you up on your offer. I just decided I can use a new sig. I'd like it to include Bmac and Cotts due to their Soxtalk connection. I'd also like the Sox logo incorporated into it along with the 'word' YASNY. What do you think?

QUOTE(YASNY @ Apr 23, 2006 -> 06:48 AM)
I'll take you up on your offer.  I just decided I can use a new sig.  I'd like it to include Bmac and Cotts due to their Soxtalk connection.  I'd also like the Sox logo incorporated into it along with the 'word' YASNY.  What do you think?

I think your signature is an institution and I'd hate to see it go, old timer.

QUOTE(AddisonStSox @ Apr 24, 2006 -> 03:19 PM)
I think your signature is an institution and I'd hate to see it go, old timer.

Old timer? :bang

Nah, that's cool. Thanks for the sig remark. I won't retire it, but I think I'll put it on the DL for awhile.

QUOTE(YASNY @ Apr 23, 2006 -> 06:48 AM)
I'll take you up on your offer.  I just decided I can use a new sig.  I'd like it to include Bmac and Cotts due to their Soxtalk connection.  I'd also like the Sox logo incorporated into it along with the 'word' YASNY.  What do you think?

:crying I hate to see your sig go. That's always been one of my favorites.

umm Im in an ootp league and need a sig. I am the white sox gm so it should have a white sox background.

I dont have any current white sox players on my team because we are in 2009 and I traded everyone.

Can I have a white sox sig with any of the following players:

In order of preference, but any would do)

Francisco Liriano

Wily Mo Pena

Pedro Lopez (white sox farm Hand)

Andy Sisco

Jeff Francoer

Like I said, I am not picky at all. Any sig you guys whip up would kick ass. Thanks

edit: you can keep the players in the sig in their original uniform. I dont expect you to go through all that work of changing to a sox uni.

Edited by rangercal