Fan Arrested For Throwing 'Tube' at Bonds

Sam

PHOENIX -- A 23-year-old Arizona man was arrested and charged with disorderly conduct after allegedly throwing an object at Barry Bonds during Monday night's game between San Francisco and Arizona.

The object, which resembled a toothpaste tube, landed a few feet in front of Bonds and was removed by a security guard. The incident occurred in the fourth inning.

First a syringe and now a toothpaste tube. This is getting out of hand...

Edited by Sam

QUOTE(Cuck the Fubs @ Apr 18, 2006 -> 10:37 AM)
That would be horrible. I bet at Wrigley they can barf at him. My economics teacher said he's got friend who live outside Wrigley, and he's like, "Every time the Cubs have a night game, someone either barfs or takes a dump on their lawn."

You would too after watching a Cubs game and pulling for that team.

QUOTE(Cuck the Fubs @ Apr 18, 2006 -> 10:37 AM)
That would be horrible. I bet at Wrigley they can barf at him. My economics teacher said he's got friend who live outside Wrigley, and he's like, "Every time the Cubs have a night game, someone either barfs or takes a dump on their lawn."

What about when Kerry Wood is on the DL? I assume those nights when he's not around the ballpark the people in Wrigleyville breathe a sigh of relief since he won't be able to relieve himself in their front lawn.

QUOTE(Cuck the Fubs @ Apr 18, 2006 -> 11:37 AM)

Man, take it easy with the Cubs. I can't remember a post of yours where you didn't mention them in some way. You hate the Cubs, yes. We all do. It's like it runs your life.

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Apr 18, 2006 -> 11:16 AM)
Man, take it easy with the Cubs.  I can't remember a post of yours where you didn't mention them in some way.  You hate the Cubs, yes.  We all do.  It's like it runs your life.

Seriously

I dont see much of a reason to hate the Cubs anymore. The Sox got the championship first, the Sox stole Chicago back, the Sox have the better park, and the Sox are THE talk of Chicago, especially with Thome killing the ball. What more could you want?

I'm not saying you have to like the Cubs, because I sure as hell don't, but holy hell, the Cubs are not kings*** in Chicago anymore.

QUOTE(witesoxfan @ Apr 18, 2006 -> 02:21 PM)
Seriously

I dont see much of a reason to hate the Cubs anymore.  The Sox got the championship first, the Sox stole Chicago back, the Sox have the better park, and the Sox are THE talk of Chicago, especially with Thome killing the ball.  What more could you want?

I'm not saying you have to like the Cubs, because I sure as hell don't, but holy hell, the Cubs are not kings*** in Chicago anymore.

I don't hate the Cubs for any of the reasons you listed above. I just hate them, I'm not entirely sure why but I just hate them and I always will. What the Sox did last year does not change the way I feel about them.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Apr 18, 2006 -> 06:45 PM)
I don't hate the Cubs for any of the reasons you listed above. I just hate them, I'm not entirely sure why but I just hate them and I always will. What the Sox did last year does not change the way I feel about them.

I don't necessarily hate the Cubs...I mainly hate Cubs fans in general. There are exceptions of course, but that's just the way it is for me.

However - my main point concerning Cuck was that he talks about the Cubs in like every friggin post. While it's entertaining to make fun of the Cubs, it gets old after a while. That's mainly what I was trying to say. I just threw that Sox thing in there for the hell of it.

QUOTE(witesoxfan @ Apr 18, 2006 -> 09:26 PM)
I don't necessarily hate the Cubs...I mainly hate Cubs fans in general.  There are exceptions of course, but that's just the way it is for me.

However - my main point concerning Cuck was that he talks about the Cubs in like every friggin post.  While it's entertaining to make fun of the Cubs, it gets old after a while.  That's mainly what I was trying to say.  I just threw that Sox thing in there for the hell of it.

I agree with both points, it isn't really the Cubs it's more their fans than anything else and yes he is obsessed with the Cubs it's scary.

I agree with both points, it isn't really the Cubs it's more their fans than anything else and yes he is obsessed with the Cubs it's scary.

Not really. I just hate them. Their fans are drunk and stupid and insufferable s***s. I lurk on their message boards. They say so much s*** about us. They say "Cubs Suck" is our entire baseball vocabulary. They say we have some "infereority complex" thing and we take shots at the Cubs for no reason. Their fans are stupid. I don't like Cubs fans or Yankees fans.

QUOTE(Cuck the Fubs @ Apr 18, 2006 -> 09:20 PM)
Not really. I just hate them. Their fans are drunk and stupid and insufferable s***s. I lurk on their message boards. They say so much s*** about us. They say "Cubs Suck" is our entire baseball vocabulary. They say we have some "infereority complex" thing and we take shots at the Cubs for no reason. Their fans are stupid. I don't like Cubs fans or Yankees fans.

QUOTE(Cuck the Fubs @ Apr 18, 2006 -> 09:37 AM)

:huh