Sox vs Royals 4/19

IlliniKrush

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Apr 19, 2006 -> 02:18 PM)
3 hits is not exactly tearing the cover off the ball.  Does our O look bad?

8 baserunners today which is solid. They just havn't been all that effective with RISP.

For your midgame entertainment.

Dumbass award of April.

My father in law might be going to the emergency room. Its all due to easter you see. You see he made some eggs for my son to find on Easter. He made those on Saturday night. So what did he decide last night, hey I am hungry and those blue/green/red colored eggs look mighty yummy(why didnt he throw them out on Sunday is another question). So he ate them. He woke up this morning feeling like someone was stabbing him in the stomach. The pains have gotten worse over the day and I just got a cal l from my wife telling me they may take him to the emergency room. She of course was a bit upset when I started openly laughing on the phone when she told me he ate 5 day old red/blue/green hardboiled eggs at room temperature. So what have I learned from this.

1.) My father in law is a dumbass

2.) Eggs go bad after a few days out in room temperature.

3.) Everyone knows number 2, so see number 1

4.) Learn to use the mute button on the phone before laughing.

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Apr 19, 2006 -> 07:24 PM)

Dumbass award of April.

My father in law might be going to the emergency room.   Its all due to easter you see.  You see he made some eggs for my son to find on Easter.  He made those on Saturday night.  So what did he decide last night, hey I am hungry and those blue/green/red colored eggs look mighty yummy(why didnt he throw them out on Sunday is another question).  So he ate them.  He woke up this morning feeling like someone was stabbing him in the stomach.  The pains have gotten worse over the day and I just got a cal l from my wife telling me they may take him to the emergency room.  She of course was a bit upset when I started openly laughing on the phone when she told me he ate 5 day old red/blue/green hardboiled eggs at room temperature.  So what have I learned from this.

3.)  Everyone knows number 2, so see number 1

It gives whole new meaning to "GAS! HE GAWN!"

:lolhitting

And now back to the game.

Edited by kapkomet

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Apr 19, 2006 -> 07:24 PM)

Dumbass award of April.

My father in law might be going to the emergency room.  Its all due to easter you see.  You see he made some eggs for my son to find on Easter.  He made those on Saturday night.  So what did he decide last night, hey I am hungry and those blue/green/red colored eggs look mighty yummy(why didnt he throw them out on Sunday is another question).  So he ate them.  He woke up this morning feeling like someone was stabbing him in the stomach.  The pains have gotten worse over the day and I just got a cal l from my wife telling me they may take him to the emergency room.  She of course was a bit upset when I started openly laughing on the phone when she told me he ate 5 day old red/blue/green hardboiled eggs at room temperature.  So what have I learned from this.

3.)  Everyone knows number 2, so see number 1

:lol: :lol: :lol: