George Offman

Jimbo's Drinker

QUOTE(retro1983hat @ Apr 20, 2006 -> 09:39 AM)
Yeah, that is a bit much. How many times does Bruce Levine get a story like that wrong. Oh well.

I think the score is being ultra sensitive right now with the cubs. They lost alot of respect by getting t he sox on their dial, and now don't want to scare away any more cubs fans.

QUOTE(Jimbo's Drinker @ Apr 20, 2006 -> 10:44 AM)
I think the score is being ultra sensitive right now with the cubs.  They lost alot of respect by getting t he sox on their dial, and now don't want to  scare away any more cubs fans.

That is all true, but Offman is one of the few Cubs fans they have over there at the Score, and Levine does s*** 10 times worse than Offman ever has as the beat guy.

QUOTE(retro1983hat @ Apr 20, 2006 -> 10:39 AM)
Yeah, that is a bit much. How many times does Bruce Levine get a story like that wrong. Oh well.

I am fairly sure that Bruce Levine staked his reputation to the fact that the White Sox would sign Omar Vizquel. He was pretty adamant about the White Sox acquiring Ken Griffey Jr also, IIRC.

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Apr 20, 2006 -> 10:36 PM)
I am fairly sure that Bruce Levine staked his reputation to the fact that the White Sox would sign Omar Vizquel.  He was pretty adamant about the White Sox acquiring Ken Griffey Jr also, IIRC.

What are you talking about Kyyle he is always on his target.

_1816706_bbc300bombing.jpg