L10

Steve9347

QUOTE(Felix @ Apr 23, 2006 -> 07:01 AM)
The 2 games I went to last year they won.  We'll see if I have the same luck in the 5 or so that I'll be seeing this year :P

Same here, but both were pretty spectacular. The first was the game against the Angels where they announced Guillen's extension. Timo ended up hitting a walk-off single in the bottom of the 9th to win it. The other game I got to, I believe they had just lost 7 in a row and were facing the Yankees and Randy Johnson. My dad and I had seats pretty much right by the pinwheels in the upper-deck (so we were basically in the furthest corner in right field). I think it was Konerko that hit a 3-run bomb off of Johnson and my dad got mad that he missed a picture of the fireworks. Then someone else hit one that same inning and he missed the shot again. Then I believe either Widger or Crede hit one and he finally got a shot of them. There was a fourth HR that inning too. What a great game!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Wedge @ Apr 23, 2006 -> 09:08 AM)
The other game I got to, I believe they had just lost 7 in a row and were facing the Yankees and Randy Johnson. My dad and I had seats pretty much right by the pinwheels in the upper-deck (so we were basically in the furthest corner in right field). I think it was Konerko that hit a 3-run bomb off of Johnson and my dad got mad that he missed a picture of the fireworks. Then someone else hit one that same inning and he missed the shot again. Then I believe either Widger or Crede hit one and he finally got a shot of them. There was a fourth HR that inning too. What a great game!

I think it was Konerko, Rowand, Widger, and someone else. Can't remember who though..

The two games I went to were one in Baltimore (the last one before Palmeiro got suspended) where the Sox scored 8 quick runs in the first two to win the game 9-4, and one at The Cell against the Mariners, where Aaron Rowand tasted wall to save Cliff Politte. I had seats about 10 rows up from the 1B dugout for that game, and it was just amazing.

QUOTE(Felix @ Apr 23, 2006 -> 08:27 AM)
I think it was Konerko, Rowand, Widger, and someone else.  Can't remember who though..

The two games I went to were one in Baltimore (the last one before Palmeiro got suspended) where the Sox scored 8 quick runs in the first two to win the game 9-4, and one at The Cell against the Mariners, where Aaron Rowand tasted wall to save Cliff Politte.  I had seats about 10 rows up from the 1B dugout for that game, and it was just amazing.

I was at that Yankees game last year. Iguchi started it off by going oppo off Randy Johnson, then it was Rowand doing the same, just shooting a ball over the right center field wall. To complete the trifecta Konerko hit a blast to left field. All were solo shots and back to back to back. Jermaine Dye then singled and Uribe followed suit with a single of his own to left center. Widger then hit a fastball in his eyes and off the outside corner into the left field stands. 6 ERs in the inning off Johnson on 4 HRs.

One of the best games I've ever been to.