Jason Johnson being attended to in Indians dugout

maggsmaggs

In tonights game relief pitchers Matt Miller and Rafael Bentencourt had to be pulled in the 6th inning due to injury. Now Jason Johnson is receiving some kind of medical/trainer attention on the bench.

Injuns are down 13-8.

QUOTE(maggsmaggs @ Apr 19, 2006 -> 08:52 PM)
yeah, i justed posted the jason johnson thing in the other forum.  He is diabetic so you hope everything is okay with him.

He looks fine now. The announcers said they probably just had to get some sugar in him. Glad he seems OK on the diabetes.

QUOTE(maggsmaggs @ Apr 19, 2006 -> 09:55 PM)
They just showed him and it appears he is okay, just needed some sugar.

PA: Attention, ladies and gentlemen. Attention. Jason Johnson needs some sugar in his bowl. Jason Johnson -- needs some sugar -- in his bowl. Anyone willing to provide Mr Johnson (yes, Johnson) with some sugar, for his bowl, please meet the medical staff at the secondary entrance. Thank you for your most prurient attention.

At least hell is warmer than most Chicago winters.

QUOTE(TLAK @ Apr 19, 2006 -> 06:51 PM)
In tonights game relief pitchers Matt Miller and Rafael Bentencourt had to be pulled in the 6th inning due to injury.  Now Jason Johnson is receiving some kind of medical/trainer attention on the bench.

You know, I almost never enjoy seeing people get hurt, even when they're on teams I don't like.

Then again...when they've got a steroid suspension on their record, somehow I just dont' feel as bad.