Haircuts on radio?

UC76

QUOTE(UC76 @ Apr 20, 2006 -> 04:45 PM)
Did this go down today? Anyone hear it?

I thought they were getting cuts on the air, but have not heard a radio today.

Yeah, it was on the Mike North show from about 9 to 10. It was AJP and Crede getting it done. AJP was his typical "asshole" self (I mean that in a good way).

QUOTE(fathom @ Apr 20, 2006 -> 11:01 AM)
For Joe, it was only enough so that his hair wouldn't show under his hat.  He still has a lot of hair, according to the radio.

As demonstrated by mullet imagery.

hw219JoesMullet.jpg

I believe that anything below the black line was taken off as it would protrude from the baseball cap in the back. But the top was probably left alone.

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Apr 20, 2006 -> 01:11 PM)
As demonstrated by mullet imagery. 

hw219JoesMullet.jpg

I believe that anything below the black line was taken off as it would protrude from the baseball cap in the back.  But the top was probably left alone.

:lolhitting

Good stuff.

AJP and Crede were pretty funny, they were ripping on each other back and forth. Crede got to show off some of his personality. He is quickly becoming on of my favorite players. Crede i guess didnt get a lot off because the rule says that "hair has to be styled" what ever that means. We will see if it is short enough for JR and KW.

On the other side, Mike North is a worthless pice of s***. Prior to the hair cuts he made fun of this being the aniversary of columbine and then while they were getting the hair cuts he was continuously speaking with a horrible french accent to make fun of the guy who owns the salon that was doing the cutting.

Overall it was good to hear the guys but having to put up with north made it horrible, but i should have known

QUOTE(Elcaballo45 @ Apr 20, 2006 -> 01:06 PM)
I listened to this as well this morning... It seems Cotts is the only one that is actually upset he had to cut his hair, everyone else apparently doesn't mind.

i thought cotts didnt have to... same with freddy? hmm

QUOTE(Elcaballo45 @ Apr 20, 2006 -> 01:06 PM)
I listened to this as well this morning... It seems Cotts is the only one that is actually upset he had to cut his hair, everyone else apparently doesn't mind.

That's cuz Cotts has always kinda had shaggy hair, or at leats he was the 1st one. It only became an issue when the others jumped on board with it.

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Apr 20, 2006 -> 12:56 PM)
One of the stylists is kinda cute, you can see her in pic#10 in the link provided by SoxPhan7

The blonde is pic #10 is kinda hot but it looks like the guy behind her, with the camera, is taking a pic of her ass. :lol: