Free Door-to-Door Breast Exams

3E8

QUOTE(Texsox @ Apr 20, 2006 -> 07:05 PM)
I know I shouldn't make fun of someone being assaulted like this, but my God, how stupid can someone be?

Can you imagine some doctor going door to door offering free testicle grabs to check for cancer? The beatdown would be severe

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Apr 21, 2006 -> 01:01 AM)
LOL, I look at this guys picture and think to myself "Man, that guy looks surprised to be there."

Heh, to me he looks like hes thinking "Finally, I've achieved my goal of a professional mugshot! Oh glorious day!!"

I love this part of the story...

One woman became suspicious after the man asked her to remove all her clothes and began conducting a purported genital exam without donning rubber gloves, investigators said.

Man... makes me almost be ashamed to have been born in Ft Lauderdale... What a bunch of morons!

One woman became suspicious after the man asked her to remove all her clothes and began conducting a purported genital exam without donning rubber gloves, investigators said.

Every criminal plan has at least one basic flaw. His, of course, was failure to bring the gloves. From the way that reads, she wouldn't have suspected a thing. :lol:

He's been lying in bed, staring at the ceiling, for thirty years, planning, plotting, waiting for the right time and place.

I was wondering about the other plans he rejected:

Aluminum foil covered cardboard Mamograms with a Polaroid?

And I thought this sounded familar and guess what, this was a low budget copycat of the fake gyn that operated out of a storage unit

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0930041drdallas1.html

SEPTEMBER 30--Meet Thomas Remo. The 50-year-old Texas sleazeball is facing felony charges for posing as a doctor and offering unsuspecting patients free gynecological services. After busting Remo in an undercover sting, investigators are now trying to identify Dallas women who may have been victimized by Remo, who advertised his services--which included pap smears and "vaginal irrigation"--in a weekly newspaper. Remo ran his scam, remarkably, from an office at a self-storage facility, where he greeted one female undercover agent wearing white pants and a "white medical scrub shirt," according to these creepy Dallas County Sheriff's Department reports. Remo completed the look by wearing a stethoscope around his neck. Remo, who is being held without bond in a Dallas lockup, faces a maximum of ten years in prison if convicted of the medical charade. (4 pages)