My MySpace Page...

AngelasDaddy0427

QUOTE(Jeckle2000 @ Apr 21, 2006 -> 12:58 AM)
Just seeking to gather some opinions on it here...

Do you think the slideshows look better then just stacking the photos... Do they seem to work correctly on your computers?

If would could give me your opinions I would appriciate it...

One of the complaints I have heard the most, and I agree, is why don't people stick the pictures in the "pictures" pages instead of adding them all over the damn first page and making the page so damned annoying. Yours isn't terrible, but it could fall into that catergory easily. But it is My Space, and obnoxious is the name of the game, so in all reality, you're slacking. :D

QUOTE(Jeckle2000 @ Apr 21, 2006 -> 01:58 AM)
Just seeking to gather some opinions on it here...

Do you think the slideshows look better then just stacking the photos... Do they seem to work correctly on your computers?

If would could give me your opinions I would appriciate it...

The slideshow definitely works for your page.

Some people clutter their page with so much that it takes forever to load, but yours is just fine.

Apparently I'm the only one that hates the setup. Gage got me signed up, but I've updated it maybe twice since. It's clunky and I have a friend who is being stalked by a weirdo on it.

Facebook is better, but some people are way too addicted to it.

QUOTE(Goldmember @ Apr 21, 2006 -> 01:50 PM)
word. most everything else is too annoying or just gay...

I don't even know why I still have it. My friends bugged me into signing up on it and I don't use it. I do ocassionally use facebook though. Its a lot quicker to access and less clunky looking. Myspace has so much stupid crap on it that it takes forever to load anything.