My MySpace Page...

AngelasDaddy0427

QUOTE(WilliamTell @ Apr 21, 2006 -> 10:04 PM)
haha I like seeing all of the Sox players on myspace. I'm sure this is a stupid question, but those aren't real are they? I'm guessing not.

Haha no, they aren't real. I made the page for Juan Uribe one day when I was bored. Although some pages are really professional athletes, probably 99% of them are not. Jeff Samardzija, the Notre Damn WR and Pitcher, is actually real. Ben Gordon apparently made his myspace page too, but I haven't bothered looking it up.

QUOTE(whitesoxin' @ Apr 21, 2006 -> 09:11 PM)
Haha no, they aren't real. I made the page for Juan Uribe one day when I was bored. Although some pages are really professional athletes, probably 99% of them are not. Jeff Samardzija, the Notre Damn WR and Pitcher, is actually real. Ben Gordon apparently made his myspace page too, but I haven't bothered looking it up.

haha alright, just checking.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Apr 21, 2006 -> 04:56 PM)
I don't even know why I still have it.  My friends bugged me into signing up on it and I don't use it.  I do ocassionally use facebook though.  Its a lot quicker to access and less clunky looking.  Myspace has so much stupid crap on it that it takes forever to load anything.

Myspace sucks... I have a page and the only thing I use it for is to see who adds me as their friend or sends me messages.. other than that facebook is where its at