HAPPY B-DAY JAS!!!

NUKE_CLEVELAND

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Apr 22, 2006 -> 08:34 AM)
Happy Birthday Jason.  Without you, none of us would be here, and for that, we owe you tons :cheers

Can't wait to hang out at a ballgame against this year.  This time bring your arm, as well as your mitt

Haha, don't worry, I've actually been playing twice a week and I'm finally kind of rehabbing my arm. You just bring your accuracy :D

Thanks for the kind wishes everyone. I already feel like I'm going to pass out (played bball this morning, than a round of golf, now some of my other friends want to play some ball).

After that I can finally grub it up over at the sports bar with my close buddies and watch the Bulls game. Than they will try to make me throw up (they will fail in that attempt).

Happy B-Day Jason. Even though I'm not real well known and don't post a whole bunch, you and everyone else on the Soxtalk "Board Of Directors" have always made me feel welcome. For that, I thank you and everyone else as well. And while you're at it, even though today's birthday is almost over, what the heck....., why not get an early start on next years birthday, and start celebrating it tomorrow. Later big guy! Hope you had a great day!

QUOTE(Rooftop Shots @ Apr 22, 2006 -> 11:12 PM)
Quicjk question. I've been a Soxtalk member for a little over 2 years. I have about 350 posts. At the rate that I'm going, how long would it take for me to catch up to you and southsider2K5 in the total number of posts?

About as long as it'll take until the next time he screws up the board.

QUOTE(Rooftop Shots @ Apr 22, 2006 -> 10:12 PM)
Quicjk question. I've been a Soxtalk member for a little over 2 years. I have about 350 posts. At the rate that I'm going, how long would it take for me to catch up to you and southsider2K5 in the total number of posts?

Actually in those 350 posts, you may have already passed him in posts worth reading.