Official NBA Playoffs Thread

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ May 28, 2006 -> 08:45 PM)
I agree btw WHarris1 that it was a bad call...but there are so many bad calls in every NBA game that it evens out anyways IMO.

People only remember the bad calls at the end of the game.

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ May 28, 2006 -> 10:51 PM)
People only remember the bad calls at the end of the game.

Well it would be pretty strange if someone carried a grudge against an officials call for 3 quarters of a game.

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ May 29, 2006 -> 11:08 PM)
Well Flip overplayed his starters all year long, and that combined with the Heat coming together is proving a fatal combo. Heat win by double digits yet again with a huge 4th quarter run yet again, and the Heat lead 3 to 1.

:cheers

QUOTE(Jordan4life_2006 @ May 29, 2006 -> 11:05 PM)
What f***in' planet is Dwane Wade from? My god! This dude is unbelievable. What's he shooting in this series? 70%? Against the Pistons? That's some Jordan s*** right there. This series doesn't go past game 6.

He's scary. From day 1 in the NBA he's been able to get whatever shot he wants, but now you see the hard work paying off as now he makes all the open shots he gets. He's going to be hell for years to come, since now he can make all the shots he gets for himself, gets to the line and rarely misses there, can hit 3's all of a sudden, and is a very good passer.

However, he's still #2 if i'm drafting an NBA team behind LeBron, but damn is he good.

I'd like to see a Mavericks/Heat Finals. At least that would be somewhat entertaining.

If that happens, I think I'm buying some tickets purely to sell them on E-Bay. Face + Handling.

Not if I come down there and rob you of them first. :P

QUOTE(kapkomet @ May 30, 2006 -> 11:23 AM)
I'd like to see a Mavericks/Heat Finals. At least that would be somewhat entertaining.

If that happens, I think I'm buying some tickets purely to sell them on E-Bay. Face + Handling. ;)

That's the exact series I've been hoping for since the Pacers were ousted.

QUOTE(Palehosefan @ May 30, 2006 -> 04:37 PM)
Not if I come down there and rob you of them first. :P

Well, maybe, if they get there, and I do get some tickets, I'd try to hook you up. I actually might have a connection or two to get tickets.

QUOTE(Palehosefan @ May 30, 2006 -> 10:00 PM)
Yes I am, and I live in Texas as well, so I'm somewhat of a Mav's fan as well, especially with Stackhouse on the roster ;-).

UNC

White Sox

Steelers

Heat

You're done for 20 years, ok man? :angry: :) :lol:

QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ May 31, 2006 -> 11:22 PM)
Your NBA MVP:

Nash_web.jpg

I don't see Kobe, LeBron, Carmelo, or Dwyane Wade in that picture ;) :P . However seeing a guy who was about the 5th most valuable player in the NBA like that is pretty funny.

Edited by whitesoxfan101

QUOTE(kapkomet @ Jun 1, 2006 -> 09:37 PM)
The Mavs are done.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Mavs win by 16 as Dirk drops FITTY on the Suns sorry ass "defense". Suns might come back and force game 7 again, but this time it would be on the road if it happens, and I don't like the chances of a team in game 7 on the road that plays no defense.