Official NBA Playoffs Thread

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm the real MVP's team appears ready to pull the upset. Phoenix got what they deserved btw, that was not a foul at the end of regulation, it was Nash being an idiot. The jump ball was also questionable, but the Suns deciding not to guard Kobe on the last shot wasn't very smart either, he had way too much room.

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Apr 30, 2006 -> 05:50 PM)
What did Nash do?

allow the turnover, mass scramble, and basket by Kobe to send it to OT to occur. Then in OT decided to wait until 2 guys were all over him and about to steal the ball to try and call timeout. Well done "MVP", enjoy the offseason.

(And mind you, I don't even like the Lakers).

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ Apr 30, 2006 -> 05:54 PM)
allow the turnover, mass scramble, and basket by Kobe to send it to OT to occur.  Then in OT decided to wait until 2 guys were all over him and about to steal the ball to try and call timeout.  Well done "MVP", enjoy the offseason.

(And mind you, I don't even like the Lakers).

Nash was not even involved in the last play of regulation

Yeah I couldn't believe there wasn't a foul called on the last play of regulation. Before that I'll blame Nash. Parker possible could've been called for a foul on that but I wouldn't have called it, and then I knew Bryant was going to make that shot that tied it up. In overtime I could see Nash wanting a time out and obvoiusly the ref didn't see that or something, then calling that a jump ball? Give me a break.

there was no way for the refs to see the timeout... and you cant hear anything with the crowd and everything. And why wouldnt they call a jumpball.... when a game comes down to the wire like that unless it gets 2 physical you let the players play.

For anyone b****ing about this think back to the Illini-Arizona game. They were real physical at the end of regulation and fouls prob would of been called earlier in the game, but when you get down to crunch time you let the players play unless its a foul you have to call.

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Apr 30, 2006 -> 05:55 PM)
Nash was not even involved in the last play of regulation

Ok it wasn't the final play, but Nash is the guy that got the ball taken from him by Smush which led to Kobe scoring to send it to OT. I forgot all about the real last play actually. If Nash isn't sloppy at the end of regulation, the game never goes to OT.

Well the Pacers are done, despite Ashy Larry dropping 40. :o

There will definitely be some major changes this summer. And the best news IMO is that it's almost impossible for Artest to f*** a third consecutive season for the Pacers next year. But I won't put it past him.

I'm so glad the Bulls got rid of that cancer Tim Thomas, Lord knows we couldn't have used him.

I don't care about all the "chemistry" and "practice" bulls***, he's a 6'10 talented player and the Bulls could have used him. Nobody will question Skiles or Pax for some reason, but this move was completely stupid from day 1 (or at least I thought so) and we see it again tonight, 21 and 10 for Thomas.

Edited by whitesoxfan101