April 22nd Game Thread Twins at Sox

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Capn12 @ Apr 22, 2006 -> 06:16 PM)
A locked in offensive team would have completely unloaded on Garcia tonight, we're lucky that the Twins are scuffling a bit.

They scored 18 runs in their last series against the great pitching of the Angels. I wouldn't call that scuffling.

Edited by jphat007

They scored 18 runs in their last series against the great pitching of the Angels. I wouldn't call that scuffling.

Freddy is not throwing very well tonight. The results are there but he's looking bad doing it. Weak fastball and he's hanging curveballs. It's working so far though.

Edited by SSH2005

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Apr 22, 2006 -> 06:19 PM)
So in your opinion Freddy looks good tonight.

Looks solid. Looked good until that last inning. He looks like he always look. Non-chalant. Give up a walk and a few line drives here and there, and then gets the big out that he needs.

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Apr 23, 2006 -> 12:21 AM)
Pods gone.  Still not looking good on the bases.  Perfect peg by Mauer though.

I think it was too obvious of a steal situation. Radke had a very fast delivery, and Redmond was nearly standing up before the pitch.

QUOTE(SSH2005 @ Apr 22, 2006 -> 05:19 PM)
Freddy is not throwing very well tonight.  The results are there but he's looking bad doing it.  Weak fastball and he's hanging curveballs.  It's working so far though.

He Looks about as bad as I've ever seen him. It's an absolute miracle he hasnt given up a run yet

QUOTE(jphat007 @ Apr 22, 2006 -> 06:21 PM)
Looks solid. Looked good until that last inning. He looks like he always look. Non-chalant. Give up a walk and a few line drives here and there, and then gets the big out that he needs.

Well you should give Hawk and DJ a call then. Hawk one of the biggest white sox homers(I know someone that is more of a homer) of all time thinks that Freddy doesnt look all that hot, and DJ and he were doing a analysis on how lucky Freddy was to get away with so many pitches over the heart of the plate.