April 22nd Game Thread Twins at Sox

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Apr 22, 2006 -> 06:30 PM)
What game are you watching.

The game in which Freddy gave up a rope for a hit, let the guy run around the bases, and then made 3 good pitches to the heart of their order to limit the damage.

QUOTE(jphat007 @ Apr 22, 2006 -> 06:31 PM)
The game in which Freddy gave up a rope for a hit, let the guy run around the bases, and then made 3 good pitches to the heart of their order to limit the damage.

You should send in your resume to Brooks, you have a place in this organization.

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Apr 22, 2006 -> 06:32 PM)
You should send in your resume to Brooks, you have a place in this organization.

Were you watching a different inning? What did I say that was untrue? He gave up a run and made a good pitch to ground out Luis, good pitch to mauer to get a pop/fly out and a good pitch to Batista to get a pop out.

Edited by jphat007

QUOTE(jphat007 @ Apr 22, 2006 -> 06:33 PM)
Were you watching a different inning? What did I say that was untrue?

Pretty much you think Garcia is having himself a whale of a night, while everyone else here including Rowand44 who will admit to everyone he looks at the positive side of life more than most think he hasnt had a good outing and is lucky to have some great defense behind him. Even Hawk who by far makes living making the sox look great, even when they are not at their best is criticizing him. DJ also. So everyone here, and the broadcasting crew must be watching a different game.

QUOTE(SSH2005 @ Apr 22, 2006 -> 05:34 PM)
Freddy tonight = getting good results while looking bad.  That's the way I would word it.

Not that he needs it, but if i were Freddy, i'd buy a lottery ticket on my way home tonite :lol:

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Apr 22, 2006 -> 06:35 PM)
Pretty much you think Garcia is having himself a whale of a night, while everyone else here including Rowand44 who will admit to everyone he looks at the positive side of life more than most think he hasnt had a good outing and is lucky to have some great defense behind him.  Even Hawk who by far makes living making the sox look great, even when they are not at their best is criticizing him.  DJ also.  So everyone here, and the broadcasting crew must be watching a different game.

Me???? Nah :P

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Apr 22, 2006 -> 06:38 PM)
This is the best our offense has looked in a very very long time.

Like fathom said you really can't mess with this 3-4-5. Aj looks damn good, Joe looks f***in good. This offense looks real good right now and this isn't some s***ty pitching staff either.

Like fathom said you really can't mess with this 3-4-5.  Aj looks damn good, Joe looks f***in good.  This offense looks real good right now and this isn't some s***ty pitching staff either.

I hope every night that AJ keeps hitting singles and doubles like he is now instead of going for the longball. .290 AVG / .330 OBP / 10 HR AJ is so much better than 18 HR AJ.