AND THATS A WHITE SOX WINNER!!!!!!!!&a

NUKE_CLEVELAND

EAT s*** TWINKIES!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are a threat to us no f***ing longer b****es.

Garcia gets it back together.

Thome launches another one!!!!!!!

Dye f***ing rules too!!!

GOING FOR THE MAD SWEEPAGE TOMORROW!!!!!!

GIMMIE A HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What about Paulie?

The last couple years, hes started off REALLY, REALLY slow.

Now hes batting .364?! Are you f'ing serious?! .364!!!

I can't wait to see him around the time he normally heats up, and starts jacking home runs left and right. Holy s***. It's gonna be a great summer!

Just got home. Great game.

BTW, there are a few here that say it will be the Twins going after the Sox, not the Tribe. We just beat there 1-2, and pretty handily....

I love this team.

I think Rowand44 said this. It seems like the Twins' offense really hasn't improved much since last season.

QUOTE(SSH2005 @ Apr 22, 2006 -> 10:50 PM)
I think Rowand44 said this.  It seems like the Twins' offense really hasn't improved much since last season.

Yep, that's me and two games isn't going to change my mind. Their pitching staff is much better than Cleveland's and as far as their offense not improving, they've had their 1-2 hitters on the bench this series. Hopefully I'm wrong and hopefully the Twins suck but if there is a team that can beat us in the division I believe it's going to be Minny, not the Tribe.

Yep, that's me and two games isn't going to change my mind.  Their pitching staff is much better than Cleveland's and as far as their offense not improving, they've had their 1-2 hitters on the bench this series.  Hopefully I'm wrong and hopefully the Twins suck but if there is a team that can beat us in the division I believe it's going to be Minny, not the Tribe.

Their pitching staff is great but it sure doesn't seem like their offense is much better than last season. Rondell White is okay but he's not a very strong DH and Tony Batista is awful. Juan Castro starting? Terrible.

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Apr 22, 2006 -> 11:58 PM)
Yep, that's me and two games isn't going to change my mind.  Their pitching staff is much better than Cleveland's and as far as their offense not improving, they've had their 1-2 hitters on the bench this series.  Hopefully I'm wrong and hopefully the Twins suck but if there is a team that can beat us in the division I believe it's going to be Minny, not the Tribe.

The Twins bullpen is really down from last year, and Radke continues to regress. Santana 2.0 is going to be a stud, but their lineup is a joke (even with Stewart and Castillo, they have NO power) and the fact that Cleveland has a decent enough rotation and a 83949328432 times better offense will have them finish ahead of Minnesota. However, the lack of a bullpen from Cleveland and Minnesota makes me feel better about our chances, since unlike them, our team doesn't have much of a weakness other than the pen.

Edited by whitesoxfan101

QUOTE(Soxpranos @ Apr 22, 2006 -> 10:51 PM)
Just got back from the game, what a game it was. Great firework show afterwards as well.  :gosox1:

I was at the game also and it was a great atmosphere. SOX fans finally are smiling since winning the world series.

Dye started the offense up and even though Freddy was pitching soooo slow, he didnt give up a big inning. Torii Hunter is still a pain in the ass. Whatever happened to Luis Castillo?

QUOTE(bulokis @ Apr 23, 2006 -> 12:25 AM)
I was at the game also and it was a great atmosphere. SOX fans finally are smiling since winning the world series.

Dye started the offense up and even though Freddy was pitching soooo slow, he didnt give up a big inning. Torii Hunter is still a pain in the ass. Whatever happened to Luis Castillo?

He is out with a hurtful right knee... he legs have been going for a while now.