White Sox v. Mariners

• Replies 990
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Felix @ Apr 24, 2006 -> 08:38 PM)
Homo announcers?  They aren't that bad.. pretty nice to listen to in fact.  They get annoying on Mariner flyballs, but past that, I have no issues.

These Mariner hitters look like Thome when they hit the ball in the air...everything looks like its' going a country mile. Sexson especially.

QUOTE(Dick Allen @ Apr 24, 2006 -> 09:37 PM)
If you want an email read just ask about the history of the batting glove. The answer might run 3 innings long.

hahaha

or who had the most RBI's in the AL in 1968, that would be a question Hawk would like to field

QUOTE(TitoMB345 @ Apr 24, 2006 -> 10:37 PM)
Yeah, I find myself saying "it's okay, we won the big show already." But still, thats just a dumb mistake. If they would have scored, I would have been very, very pissed.

It's the West Coast Mystique!

Any and all "bad luck mystique" we have died last October. Relax!! Even if we were to lose tonight because of that, we'd just win the next 2 and not care, that's why this team is so fun.

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ Apr 24, 2006 -> 10:40 PM)
Any and all "bad luck mystique" we have died last October.  Relax!!  Even if we were to lose tonight because of that, we'd just win the next 2 and not care, that's why this team is so fun.

Personally, I can't afford to have them lose tonight, or tomorrow. I have a 5 dollar bet with my friend that they'll win 10 games in a row this year, at some point. If they do it tomorrow, I get 5 bucks. I need it. :P

QUOTE(Felix @ Apr 24, 2006 -> 11:38 PM)
Homo announcers?  They aren't that bad.. pretty nice to listen to in fact.  They get annoying on Mariner flyballs, but past that, I have no issues.

what is this?? everyone except hawk and DJ are the worst in the biz. theres our announcers...and theres everyone else