White Sox @ Mariners 4/25

ChWRoCk2

QUOTE(BigSqwert @ Apr 25, 2006 -> 06:31 PM)
Interesting stat:  Juan Uribe is 2 for 6 when facing Pineiro and there is a runner on 3rd in the 8th inning, during nights games.

Is that while he is wearing the black top uni or road gray?

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Felix @ Apr 25, 2006 -> 08:05 PM)
From MLB.com's Gameday:

LF Podsednik

2B Iguchi

DH Thome

1B Konerko

RF Dye

C Pierzynski

3B Crede

SS Uribe

CF Anderson

------------

SP Vazquez

This should have been yesterday's lineup while today should have been the Sunday squad. I need to learn to let things go. :P

QUOTE(robinventura23 @ Apr 25, 2006 -> 04:02 PM)
Brian Anderson loves Safeco Field.

It's funny you say that, cuz Seattle fans already are starting to hate BA now in his short career. He PWNS the Mariners. He's quickly becoming the Thome/Sweeney killer against them. (Mariner Killer) It's also good cause this series can probably give Brian some momentum in this road trip hopefully. I think he can have a nice game tonight! :headbang Go Sox!

ARGH!!! I was getting CSN+ the other night, now I am not. Damn I miss the old non-cable days when you knew what f***ing channel your team was on. Now I spend a good 15 minutes just bouncing from channel to channel trying to find a goddamn game.

Guess I won't be watching tonight. In someways the greedish nature of the Blackhawks is prefered, since if your team is in town, you know your f***ed before you waste your time looking.