White Sox @ Mariners 4/25

ChWRoCk2

QUOTE(SoxRock05 @ Apr 25, 2006 -> 11:43 PM)
Big K

lol..you should quit why you're ahead. His pitching is an adventure for the fielders, hitters, coaching staff and fans. It's all fun and games in a game like today but other than that we might as well just let Uribe finish the game.

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(fathom @ Apr 25, 2006 -> 10:44 PM)
The last pitcher who I saw make a 10 run lead seem small was Paniagua.

Yup...but that is better than the Jim Parque experience serving up 3 of Mike Cameron's 4 homers and not giving the team a chance to win the game.

QUOTE(Chisoxrd5 @ Apr 25, 2006 -> 11:45 PM)
lol..you should quit why you're ahead. His pitching is an adventure for the fielders, hitters, coaching staff and fans. It's all fun and games in a game like today but other than that we might as well just let Uribe finish the game.

Uribe throws harder and is more accurate... 3y3 would rather have uribe.

QUOTE(Chisoxrd5 @ Apr 25, 2006 -> 11:45 PM)

I say BA should get into a game sometime this year, according to him he was a pretty good pitcher when he was younger. And besides it's always fun watching a position player pitch.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Apr 25, 2006 -> 10:47 PM)
I say BA should get into a game sometime this year, according to him he was a pretty good pitcher when he was younger. And besides it's always fun watching a position player pitch.

Until they hurt themselves throwing. If I recall, someone like Todd Zeile or Jose Canseco hurt themselves pitching once.

QUOTE(BFirebird @ Apr 25, 2006 -> 11:49 PM)
Until they hurt themselves throwing.  If I recall, someone like Todd Zeile or Jose Canseco hurt themselves pitching once.

Yes but Mark Grace also kicked ass on a few occations. I want a postion player to pitch damnit, I really don't care who it is.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Apr 25, 2006 -> 11:50 PM)
Yes but Mark Grace also kicked ass on a few occations. I want a postion player to pitch damnit, I really don't care who it is.

Wait till Sweeney makes the big club. He threw 92-94 mph in High School as a pitcher, and some teams were actually projecting him as a pitcher instead of an OF.