Ipod Earphones?

bulokis

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Apr 25, 2006 -> 11:14 PM)
I'll send you mine....damn things keep falling out.

Seriously though, anyone else have troubles with them as you move your head? They just fall out....

you just don't have conformist ears, give up on life.

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Apr 25, 2006 -> 11:14 PM)

Seriously though, anyone else have troubles with them as you move your head? They just fall out....

I have earbuds they sucked so I got another kind and they fall out too I hate my ears or the earphone makers not sure who to blame

QUOTE(AssHatSoxFan @ Apr 26, 2006 -> 12:03 AM)
I have earbuds they sucked so I got another kind and they fall out too I hate my ears or the earphone makers not sure who to blame

Buy some Shure earbuds..I love mine. But they are a little pricey.

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Apr 26, 2006 -> 04:14 AM)

that happened to me for a while and then it just stopped...

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Apr 26, 2006 -> 07:28 AM)
I couldnt get the foam covers to stay on the earbuds, so I left them off.  When I left them off, they stopped falling out of my ears.  :huh

Mine actually fit better with the foam covers, but they eventually fell off.

Did you notice how you get less bass and more treble with the foam missing? They serve a comfort and sound purpose.

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Apr 25, 2006 -> 10:14 PM)

They dont fit me either, i have the sony behind the ear ones. They are much better.

Edited by RockRaines

QUOTE(CanadianSoxFan @ Apr 26, 2006 -> 10:32 AM)
yea they have great sound quality. More earphones should be like them.

I love putting the bass booster on, turning the volume all the way up, and listening to music in the library. :headbang

Not that anyone cares (I wanted to help the original poster with his question first) but I have gone away from the earbud route for fear of tinnitus. I use some Sennheiser noise cancellers (PXC-150) and while the battery pack thingy is a bit annoying they sound awesome with good bass and non-harsh treble. I got em for $70 on buy.com.

I know, I know, you're very proud of me. Just sharin'.

Damn, off 100! Can I delete a post to go back?

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Apr 26, 2006 -> 12:32 PM)
I love putting the bass booster on, turning the volume all the way up, and listening to music in the library.  :headbang

Good thing you like message boards cause in a few years you aren't going to be able to have a conversation with anyone. :D

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Apr 26, 2006 -> 02:41 PM)
Does anyone know if you can purchase headphones that allow you to control the volume on each side independently?  Does such a thing exist??

I remember big bulky ones from the Library music room that had separatevolume controls foe each ear. I would think radio shack sells a 1/8th inch female to male balance control.

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Apr 26, 2006 -> 02:38 PM)
Good thing you like message boards cause in a few years you aren't going to be able to have a conversation with anyone. :D

A lot of headphones play really loud. The problem most of them distort the sounds before they get up to max volume. I've never found any that are both really loud and really clear.

Having tried a few cheaper sets I treated myself to these. ( earphones) I realize that they are a bit expensive but they realy are the dogs bollocks. Sound quality is outstanding, they are so comfortable, you can't even feel them while running and they look great.

Edited by DePloderer

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Apr 26, 2006 -> 03:45 PM)
A lot of headphones play really loud.  The problem most of them distort the sounds before they get up to max volume.  I've never found any that are both really loud and really clear.

Try a pair of shures. Mine rock at loud levels.

Or try these...

headphones.jpg

Edited by BigSqwert

QUOTE(sti3 @ Apr 26, 2006 -> 08:42 AM)
If the apple store won't hook you up there's always ebay.

Here's a link to a search result from their new fixed-price store.

thanks sti3, I'll try to go to an apple store and see if they can give me one. But if not, I'll get it from ebay I guess.

I like the original bcoz of the sound quality and its light.