White Sox @ Mariners 4/26

Rowand44

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(TitoMB345 @ Apr 26, 2006 -> 08:30 PM)
Oh f***. OH f***! 1-2 and he hit 'em. This is not good at all, very very very very very very bad. I might be turning this game off if this keeps up. f***!

You are the king of overreacting.

QUOTE(TitoMB345 @ Apr 26, 2006 -> 09:30 PM)
Oh f***. OH f***! 1-2 and he hit 'em. This is not good at all, very very very very very very bad. I might be turning this game off if this keeps up. f***!

A small lead by Seattle in the second inning is certainly out of reach for our Sox.

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Apr 26, 2006 -> 08:30 PM)
You make out that every single pitcher that comes up against the sox is the reincarnation of cy young, that way if the sox dont hit it sounds a lot better than we hit like s*** against a mediocre pitcher.  Wash is good, but guys who pound in on the sox become meat.  Guys like Rogers and Moyer who spot away with crap and slow, slower, slowest are guys who give us fits.

Or else, he has just pitched very well against us :huh

QUOTE(Jimbo's Drinker @ Apr 26, 2006 -> 09:34 PM)
I don't think we will score more than 3 tonight, ball game folks.  Let me  remind you, when the sox score a bunch of runs, they score none the next.  cya in anaheim.

Did you forget the f***ing Twins series already?

QUOTE(jphat007 @ Apr 26, 2006 -> 08:33 PM)
Or else, he has just pitched very well against us  :huh

Pretty much if a pitcher has an ERA of say 9 or higher, came off of getting rocked by the Royals and then 2 hits us you would make him sound like the second coming of Cy Young.

I can't remember the last time we didn't have an awful showing in the final game of a series at Seattle. I remember Garcia's debacle of a start last year, a blown save by Koch on Sunday Night Baseball, and a game where Willie dropped a routine fly ball in CF and Buehrle got destroyed.