White Sox @ Mariners 4/26

Rowand44

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Jimbo's Drinker @ Apr 26, 2006 -> 11:22 PM)
really??

http://whitesox.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/news/ar...t=.jsp&c_id=cws

Members of the White Sox will receive a tour of the Playboy Mansion during Thursday's off-day. The visit will be taped for a future showing of the E Network's reality show, "The Girls Next Door," and the team will have a chance to meet Hugh Hefner.

QUOTE(Ndgt10 @ Apr 26, 2006 -> 09:22 PM)
There is no reason for pods to swing at that 3-1 pitch.  We need baserunners.  It's not like he's going to hit a HR.

Thats why he has a .272 OBP.

Woo Hoo we are getting 2 f***ing hit because we have already left Seattle mentally. Glad we rested everyone on Monday and gave that game away.

QUOTE(BigSqwert @ Apr 27, 2006 -> 03:25 AM)
We are obviously not going to get s*** off Washburn.  Hopefully the bullpen is as bad as yesterday.

He's not going to need the bullpen. He'll go 120 pitches if he has a shutout still.

Edited by fathom

This offensive showing tonight is pathetic.

I'll use this line every occasion we're shut down by a pitcher--if you can battle off Santana, you should be able to battle off ANYONE. What I've seen tonight from our hitters is pathetic. Watch Washburn's next three starts go something like this: 7IP/4ER, 8IP/3ER, 6IP/5ER. He's not a scrub, but I don't believe he's capable of shutting down our offense through 6 innings with 2 hits--one which shouldn't have occured.

Nice going Buehrle. Way to step up.

Edited by Flash Tizzle

Hope Buerhle's lap dance at the Playboy mansion is worth this pathetic effort by our team.

This is why you dont rest your guys on game one in a away series on the west coast trip. We have lost series this year to the Indians, okay they are good. To the Royals, they suck balls, and now to Seattle who wont break 500 this year.

QUOTE(Flash Tizzle @ Apr 26, 2006 -> 09:27 PM)
This offensive showing tonight is pathetic.

I'll use this line every occasion we're shut down by a pitcher--if you can battle off Santana, you should be able to battle off ANYONE. What I've seen tonight from our hitters is pathetic. Watch Washburn's next three starts go something like this: 7IP/4ER, 8IP/3ER, 6IP/5ER.

Nice going Buehrle. Way to step up.

He went 8.2/2ER in his last start against Det. Just FYI