Weird Quirks

Texsox

We all have those weird quirks, if you don't think you do, just ask a friend :D

I just noticed I always make certain the eggs in the egg carton are position towards the center so it balances in your hand. If you take from just one end, it gets heavy towards one side. How I arrived at that habit is beyond me.

I unconsciously stick my tongue out when I do various moderately challenging tasks. Jordan got away with it and didn't catch any grief, but when my wife points out that I'm sticking my tongue out when I'm tying my shoes or something equally stupid she definately sees it as more of a Charlie Brown thing than a Jordan thing.

The worst thisng is that I guess I do it sometimes playing music in front of an audience. After a set I'm ready to hear my wife say something complementary, and instead she'll point out that I looked like a short bus candidate with my tongue sticking out half the time. :crying

:P

QUOTE(Texsox @ Apr 27, 2006 -> 01:26 PM)
Now I understand why you use a MAC  :P

OK, maybe moderate was to strong a word. How about marginally challenging?

Now you're going to make fun of the helmet my parents make me wear so I don't hurt myself, eren't you.

Well . . . YOU'RE AN ANAL RETENTIVE EGG BOY, SO THERE!!! :huh:

Edited by FlaSoxxJim

I have things that border on O/C. When I exit the car, I have to be looking at my car keys before I s*** the door. Like Tex, I do the thing with the eggs. And while I have a few Macs, I don't stick my tounge out while tying my shoes. I do, however, hum when I am cooking and don't realize it until someone says something to me, can't eat food if it has been sitting out for longer than 30 minutes and am constantly moving my watch around on my wrist.

I am also in the tongue sticking out club. When i am picking my eggs, the only thing I do with them is face them fat side down so that I know none of them have cracked and leaked.

Most of the time I say "What?" when people tell me things, no matter if I understood or not. Its just an unconscious reaction of mine. My stepdad teases me about it big time.