Chicago White Sox 2003 Draft Thread (Day One)

Cerbaho-WG

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if anyone cares but the guy the Twins drafted(Matt Moses) in the 1st Rd might be the left handed power hitter they have been looking for. I know he is a high schooler and there for probaly won't be in the big leagues for another 3 to 4 years but trust me he has some major power. I played against him this year in high school and he single handly killed us. I was playing 1st and was standing about 2 feet behind the bag and he hit it down the 1st base line, I reacted to it on time its just that it was hit so hard that bye the time I got to the peek of my jump it was already in the outfield. I can almost gurentee that if it had more air under the ball it probaly would have gone 420 feet. The only reason I am telling yall this is because as huge White Sox fan I know we need some LF handed power and IMo he would have been a great pickup. Now all I can say is that I hope he doesn't sign with the Twins and goes to college so we can have another chance to draft him.