Hot TN teacher at it again

juddling

looks like some people can't stay away......(extra surprise at bottom)

Pamela Rogers arrested again in sex case

McMINNVILLE, Tenn. -- The former Warren County teacher who went to jail last year after a scandal involving sex with a 13-year-old student has sent naked photos and sexually explicit videos of herself to her victim via a cellphone, authorities said today.

Pamela Rogers, 28, was arrested again on Monday on charges that she violated the terms of her probation by contacting the boy. She is being held without bail in McMinnville today following a court appearance.

Rogers got out of jail in February for good behavior, but was then arrested early this month on an initial set of probation-violation charges. Authorities alleged that she had created a MySpace.com Web site and blog on which she had posted messages to the boy. She pleaded not guilty to those charges and was released on bail pending a July hearing.

Her arrest this week stems from further allegations that she has had extensive contact with the boy and his family, including calls, e-mails and text messages along with the nude photos and sex videos, court documents allege. Some of the naked photos and videos she sent after her most recent court appearance on April 12, a warrant says.

"These were videos of (the) defendant involved in sexual activity and she was nude in the pictures," the warrant says. "Defendant requested from victim that he send pictures and videos and phone records indicated she received same on her phone."

Rogers text-messaged the boy using a cell phone belonging to the Fentress County Board of Education, court documents allege. Rogers' father is a longtime basketball coach at Clarkrange High School in that county.

The first text message was sent on March 19, asking "do you still love me." Other messages include:

• March 19: "Always still? R u still waitn? Or do u want me 2 try to move on wit my life? I miss u so much. I wish I could tlk 2 u."

• March 19: "Hey did u kno that ur numb is the year I graduated hi sch and yr I was born?" Authorities have previously alleged that Rogers made MySpace posts addressed to the teen via his basketball jersey number.

Along with the text messages, Rogers has contacted the boy by phone and had oral conversations with him as recently as last Wednesday, the affidavit said. She also added the boy to her MSN Messenger "buddy list" and created a Hotmail.com Web account for which she provided the boy with the password, court records allege

Bonus.......Hot teacher video maybe not safe for work

:bang

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ May 1, 2006 -> 09:27 AM)
Her face ain't all that, I wasn't expecting that nice rump though.

Where was she when I was in school.

Obviously she has some low self esteem or something of the sort to continue to seek love and admiration from this kid even after getting in trouble.

QUOTE(RockRaines @ May 1, 2006 -> 12:51 PM)
Where was she when I was in school. 

Obviously she has some low self esteem or something of the sort to continue to seek love and admiration from this kid even after getting in trouble.

ooooooor he is hung like a bear.

Smokinghotcrazy, that girl is. She must not mind jailtime either, or she is just as dense as she is hot. Her pathetic attempts at contacting the kid are so easy to find out.

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ May 1, 2006 -> 12:48 PM)
ooooooor he is hung like a bear. 

Smokinghotcrazy, that girl is.  She must not mind jailtime either, or she is just as dense as she is hot.  Her pathetic attempts at contacting the kid are so easy to find out.

Shes a dumbass, or another believer of the "act like a dumbass" brand of women that we are seeing more and more of these days. Not that im opposed to that.

Oh, and my dog is way cooler than yours.

QUOTE(RockRaines @ May 1, 2006 -> 02:08 PM)
Shes a dumbass, or another believer of the "act like a dumbass" brand of women that we are seeing more and more of these days.  Not that im opposed to that.

Oh, and my dog is way cooler than yours.

Did you get your dog yet?

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ May 2, 2006 -> 07:38 AM)
This kid just shoulda kept tapping that ass over and over and did his best to keep it quiet.  Wow, that teacher is something...

couldnt of said it better my self...