Where in the hell....

Steff

Guest hotsoxchick1
Are the pictures from the last group outing at the park  :huh:  ??

umm i havent had much time to download them yet... sorry.. .and i need your group picture ... that guy who took the one with my camera f***ed it up and all we have is a bunch of knees and feet......lol..........wheres your pic??????? get it devloped ok........

Guest hotsoxchick1

ok the pics i have are up ...........theres a nice one of you and maury..... ;) ill bet he was thinking... .. hey steff.. your doable.....he had that look about him.....lol lol lol...... ;) ..

ok the pics i have are up ...........theres a nice one of you and maury.....  ill bet he was thinking... .. hey steff.. your doable.....he had that look about him.....lol lol lol......

Up where?

Why I always wanted to see what RPS looks like... ;)

Guest hotsoxchick1

they are up in our secret hiding place.... you have to be a member to get in and look............. :D ;) .....just picture maury from the movie "Goodfellas" and youll see rps.. except for less hair on his head........ ;)

Can I have the address to the secret hiding place...? :huh:

And I'll get mine developed this weekend and send a double to you, or just give it to you, LOL. You have a scanner? Mine bit the dust in the move

Guest hotsoxchick1
Can I have the address to the secret hiding place...?  :huh:

And I'll get mine developed this weekend and send a double to you, or just give it to you, LOL. You have a scanner? Mine bit the dust in the move

i have a scanner that works just fine... not a problem ill send you the addy to the secret place too check your email ok..........

Can I have the address to the secret hiding place...?  :huh:

i have a scanner that works just fine... not a problem ill send you the addy to the secret place too check your email ok..........

No email :huh:

Send it to work. I just sent you an email.