AND THATS A WHITE SOX WINNER!!!!!!!!&#

EAT BOONE LOGAN s*** TRIBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BOONE LOGAN f***ING OWNS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!...........and so do the rest of the Sox

Vazquez ruled tonight but the pen sucked.

Oh well..............We rule ( Boone Logan rules more ) AND YOU SUCK!!!!!

GIMMIE A HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GREAT WIN TONIGHT!!!

WAY TO GET IT BACK TOGETHER PODS!! AWESOME GAME!!!

THE MACK ATTACK CONTINUES!!!

WAY TO GO BOONE!!!

f*** YOU INDIANS AND YOUR BOOO'ING THOME WAYS. HERE'S TO HOPING HE SHOVES A 480 FOOT HOME RUN UP ONE OF YOUR ASSES TOMORROW!!!

:drink

:gosox1:

What im going to take from this game, is the classlessness of Cleveland Indians fans. Booing a player for being forced out by ownership is just plain trashy. He loves Cleveland, he still lives there, he carried your team for years, and is genuinely one of the nicest guys in baseball. Shame on you red neck bastards.

QUOTE(RockRaines @ May 1, 2006 -> 08:55 PM)
What im going to take from this game, is the classlessness of Cleveland Indians fans.  Booing a player for being forced out by ownership is just plain trashy.  He loves Cleveland, he still lives there, he carried your team for years, and is genuinely one of the nicest guys in baseball.  Shame on you red neck bastards.

^^^^

Agree totally.

QUOTE(RockRaines @ May 1, 2006 -> 09:55 PM)
What im going to take from this game, is the classlessness of Cleveland Indians fans.  Booing a player for being forced out by ownership is just plain trashy.  He loves Cleveland, he still lives there, he carried your team for years, and is genuinely one of the nicest guys in baseball.  Shame on you red neck bastards.

This may usher in the Jim Thome "Indians Killer". They really got to him today, he'll be getting to them in the future.

QUOTE(RockRaines @ May 1, 2006 -> 09:55 PM)

Rock, I remember Maggs getting booed and I bet Frank will too.

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ May 1, 2006 -> 09:58 PM)

Please do not compare the situations it's so different. Jim Thome weaves baskets for the homeless damnit.

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ May 1, 2006 -> 08:58 PM)

Maggs left for more money. I will never boo Frank Thomas. Even if he bashed the team and the owner and the GM. Thome never did any of that. Their owner came out and admitted that he didnt fit in their plans. He even still makes his home in the crappy city. Shame on them.

QUOTE(RockRaines @ May 1, 2006 -> 08:55 PM)

mimi.jpg

Why would he leave america's armpit. Thats why we booed him. He should love to live in a city where the lake lights up on fire in the summer. Traitor

Man, games where you have a 7 run lead aren't supposed to be that hard.

Cheers go to:

Javy :cheers

The Legend of Boone Logan :cheers

The Legend of Bobby Jenks :cheers

Paulie :cheers

Scotty :cheers

Mack whack tally whack :cheers

And a few "Get your ass in gear" jeers:

Neal

Brandon

Uribe

Cleveland Indians dignity-less fans. :banghead

Just think about 1 thing folks: Imagine PK signed with the Mets last offseason. 2 years later, he gets traded to either Cleveland or Minny. I bet you PK still gets a pretty darn big cheer.

Edited by Balta1701