Gamethread 5-2-05 vs. Cleveland Injuns

Capn12

QUOTE(fathom @ May 2, 2006 -> 11:31 AM)
Hafner's the most dangerous hitter in the American League.  He's become just an unbelievably tough out.

He and Pujols appear to be unstoppable and it's scary just how good they are, luckily Hafner is already 29 where as Pujols is only 26.

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(DBAH0 @ May 2, 2006 -> 10:33 AM)
Also the Ross Gload argument comes back into full swing today, with Thome not playing and Gload not starting.

Let's hope Juan doesn't GIDP here.

Juan needs to make contact to GIDP.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ May 2, 2006 -> 09:32 AM)
He and Pujols appear to be unstoppable and it's scary just how good they are, luckily Hafner is already 29 where as Pujols is only 26.

Until last night the Cleveland announcers said Hafner was on something like a 50 at bat streak without a home run. Thankfully, our pitchers have fixed that.

QUOTE(chisoxfan79 @ May 2, 2006 -> 11:36 AM)
Wow I cant believe I woke up early for this

Unless you live in Hawaii I don't feel sorry for you. In fact, even if you live there I still dont feel sorry for you. :P

QUOTE(Chisoxrd5 @ May 2, 2006 -> 04:37 PM)
Unless you live in Hawaii I don't feel sorry for you. In fact, even if you live there I still dont feel sorry for you.  :P

No I live in Central Illinois I work till 2 in the morning go to bed about 5 and wake up around noon

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ May 2, 2006 -> 10:39 AM)
Anderson is understandable, Uribe hitting like s*** for the amount of time he has been in the majors is stupid.

but hawk has seen him go through streaks where you cant get him out...he can get himself out, but you cant get him out