Mound Charging

aboz56

Just saw a mention of it on MLB.com.

Anyone else have any details?

I know Jas was planning on going to the game so he can probably offer some insight once he gets back from the game.

QUOTE(Big Hurtin @ May 2, 2006 -> 09:51 PM)
If there's another incident next time they play, Scoscia will probably say he isn't aware of any problem between them.

kendall is off his rocker...he had 0 reason to charge...lackey didnt even hit him....its bases loaded and lackey threw a curve ball that kendall tried to lean into...i guess lackey said soemthign about kendall almost leaning into it and kendall went after him

its ridiculous...kendall was way out of line...i dont care what lackey said

QUOTE(aboz56 @ May 2, 2006 -> 02:31 PM)
Just saw a mention of it on MLB.com.

Anyone else have any details?

I know Jas was planning on going to the game so he can probably offer some insight once he gets back from the game.

I have no idea what the hell he did. It was neat to see, but the pitch wasn't even close. I don't know if the two had prior history, but Lackey did say something to Kendall.

I guess it was something along the lines of Lackey being made that Kendall was trying ot lean into a pitch or something. Than the explosion happened.