Pictures of yourself

Be Good

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Heads22 @ May 6, 2006 -> 06:39 PM)
I don't know if you realized this, but you have a hole in your pants.

That stuff must be ok in the Dakotas.

Lol, ya, I realized there was a hole in my jeans...they were actually for a different shoot, which was, coincidentally, me with a white Hanes shirt and those pants. Gray photos, look pretty cool...but I didn't have any other pants, and they promised me that all the other shots were going to be from the waist up...they lied.

QUOTE(Young Gun @ May 6, 2006 -> 06:51 PM)
Another reason why I hate those clothing brands. Why do people spend like $50 bucks for pants with paint stains and that are ripped? And no, this is not just intended towards you Blake.

I of course did not buy those pants like that, I bought the pants in actual pants form. I loved that pair of pants to friggin death, but I wore a hole in them and they just died. That was like that last time I have worn those.

QUOTE(witesoxfan @ May 7, 2006 -> 07:34 PM)
Lol, ya, I realized there was a hole in my jeans...they were actually for a different shoot, which was, coincidentally, me with a white Hanes shirt and those pants.  Gray photos, look pretty cool...but I didn't have any other pants, and they promised me that all the other shots were going to be from the waist up...they lied.

I of course did not buy those pants like that, I bought the pants in actual pants form.  I loved that pair of pants to friggin death, but I wore a hole in them and they just died.  That was like that last time I have worn those.

Then I respect you a hell of a lot more.

Let's hug. :ph34r: :o

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ May 7, 2006 -> 05:34 PM)
One of me wearing girly sunglasses (my ex girlfriends glasses) and the other with me EATING the worlds best burrito.

Plus I know SNB wants to see the Grizzly Adams beard.

If you had any intention of putting out an accurate description of yourself you'd have a pic of you next to a monitor showing Soxtalk crashed. Either that or next to some computer gear that is sparking and on fire.

LOL!