The effects of Meth

Kyyle23

QUOTE(santo=dorf @ May 6, 2006 -> 12:58 PM)
One again, Ebaum is stealing material from YTMND.

LOL, every one of those video sites steals from somewhere or another. What a lame complaint :D

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ May 6, 2006 -> 05:04 PM)
LOL, every one of those video sites steals from somewhere or another.  What a lame complaint  :D

So you don't have a problem with some dude taking material created by others only to charge big advertising fees on his site to sponsors and get a TV show from the USA network?

I'd be pissed off if he was stealing my material, and I'd be even more pissed off if he was making money off it.

QUOTE(santo=dorf @ May 7, 2006 -> 12:04 AM)
So you don't have a problem with some dude taking material created by others only to charge big advertising fees on his site to sponsors and get a TV show from the USA network?

I'd be pissed off if he was stealing my material, and I'd be even more pissed off if he was making money off it.

Like I said before, they all do it. Collegehumor.com, ebaumsworld, entensity.net, youtube, ytmnd, whatever. If I see a video on one of those sites, gauranteed I will see it on ALL of them by the end of the week. I saw "Im Juggernaut, b****" on 4 different websites in one week, all of them had their own tags on it. You act as if ebaumsworld is this rogue website who hacks YTMND, gmab. These videos make the rounds, it happens.