SOX FEST 2003

kruzer31

Anyone hear anything different about Sox Fest then what is already up on the White Sox main site? I like that Ron Kittle and Baines will be there. But how bout bringing more players back from the 83 team to celebrate the 20th anniversary of winning ugly. Id like to get Greg Luzinski, Richard Dotson, Rudy Law, and Greg Walkers autograph. But most of all, can Rob Gallas and the Sox marketing team get Carlton Fisk to come out and sign?

Does anyone have some new ideas that they could start having at Sox Fest? It is a great time there and I would love to hear others input on the weekend.

JEFF

Not sure whose going, but it would be real classy to have many of the guys from the 83 team their. Speaking of 83, they aught to fly me out their for free since it was the year I was born, lol.

I doubt Fisk will make it since he isn't very pleased with the Sox organization(That goes for either Sox team he played for)

Guest hotsoxchick1

due to popular demand the white sox are bringing back each and every player they f***ed over in the past for a reunion at this years soxfest.......just so they can inform the young players exactly what they are in for in the upcoming years of their careers as white sox players.....we tried to reach jr for a comment on this issue but he is at a disclosed location........

Guest hotsoxchick1

aint that the truth............i dont think he has a baseball side of his mind left.....actually i wonder if he ever had one to begin with..........