Criss Angel....

juddling

I've never seen Blaine do this trick, but hasn't anybody ever wondered why there was a box or something in front of these guys? Or hasn't anybody ever walked to the front of them to see a foot/leg protruding from their pants? Seriously, is this trick THAT easy to do and to fool people with?

QUOTE(Kid Gleason @ May 7, 2006 -> 02:39 PM)
I've never seen Blaine do this trick, but hasn't anybody ever wondered why there was a box or something in front of these guys? Or hasn't anybody ever walked to the front of them to see a foot/leg protruding from their pants? Seriously, is this trick THAT easy to do and to fool people with?

Blaine has done that trick (along with others) on a TV special a while back. It's always interesting to me when one of these guys come out and says how they do it.

QUOTE(juddling @ May 7, 2006 -> 10:48 AM)
Blaine has done that trick (along with others) on a TV special a while back.  It's always interesting to me when one of these guys come out and says how they do it.

I remember Blaine being way out in the open though. He was outside that Cowboys practice, and there weren't any random boxes.

Criss Angel does some insane stuff on his show. Some of it, I watch and cannot find an explanation of how he does it. He walks up buildings, he doesnt just levitate he f***ing flies, he did a trick where he went through a glass window without breaking it. Both Blaine and Angel have amazing slight of hand, if thats what it is. And Criss Angel does most of his coolest stuff while just wandering around the Las Vegas strip. No special on tv, no huge buildup, him and his brother and a camera man will just go out with a handheld camera and do his stuff.

QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ May 7, 2006 -> 03:51 PM)
And the videos Bri and I have posted don't even come close to resembling some box bulls***.

actually, second does 'cept without a box. maybe he has one leg longer than other? :lol:

Edited by Goldmember

In the first Blaine video, the camera never shows the area in front of him (thanks editing) and his "legs" look awkward and stiff like Angel's do in his video.

In the second video, he's lifting off with the front of his right foot (also conveniently hidden due to the camera view). The toe trick was shown by (I think) Penn and Teller when they did the show revealing a lot of secrets.

QUOTE(CrimsonWeltall @ May 7, 2006 -> 04:26 PM)
In the first Blaine video, the camera never shows the area in front of him (thanks editing) and his "legs" look awkward and stiff like Angel's do in his video.

In the second video, he's lifting off with the front of his right foot (also conveniently hidden due to the camera view).  The toe trick was shown by (I think) Penn and Teller when they did the show revealing a lot of secrets.

Yeah, I saw that as well. They are basically just on their tippy-toes but the angles are used to their advantage.