WOW

aboz56

QUOTE(shoota @ May 7, 2006 -> 09:51 PM)
I prefer the smaller, more loyal crowds.

I prefer being able to get tickets day-of-game and not having to deal with fans unworthy of Sox fandom.

Were you unable to get tickets at the window today?

Usually I couldn't give a s*** about ESPN and national media but the 1 have two f***ing finals tonight and get back hoping to see Sox highlights on Baseball Tonight and sit through the damn hour show with Steve "I prove to the world why I got fired as GM everyday I'm on the air" Phillips and Harold "I'm a career .258 hitter" Reynolds. Not only were we not in the first half hour WE WEREN'T EVEN ON THE DAMN SHOW!!! It wasn't the damn 20 minute show where its rush to even show half the games, this was the 1 hour Sunday recap. HOW THE HELL DO THEY NOT SHOW THE BEST TEAM IN BASEBALL! If not even for 30 seconds. I just don't understand how they can do that

QUOTE(KWs OK for Me @ May 8, 2006 -> 04:53 AM)
Usually I couldn't give a s*** about ESPN and national media but the 1 have two f***ing finals tonight and get back hoping to see Sox highlights on Baseball Tonight and sit through the damn hour show with Steve "I prove to the world why I got fired as GM everyday I'm on the air" Phillips and Harold "I'm a career .258 hitter" Reynolds.  Not only were we not in the first half hour WE WEREN'T EVEN ON THE DAMN SHOW!!!  It wasn't the damn 20 minute show where its rush to even show half the games, this was the 1 hour Sunday recap.  HOW THE HELL DO THEY NOT SHOW THE BEST TEAM IN BASEBALL!  If not even for 30 seconds.  I just don't understand how they can do that

Not even the Crede ground rule double?

Its funny we were getting more ESPN playtime last year

QUOTE(shoota @ May 7, 2006 -> 09:51 PM)

I prefer being able to get tickets day-of-game and not having to deal with fans unworthy of Sox fandom.

You also prefer a personalized system of scoring. Does Crede's RBI today count in your mind since it gave us the lead? I'm sure yes, but did Thome's homer count last night? After all, we would have won without it.

Its funny we were getting more ESPN playtime last year

ESPN is taking the "maybe if we ignore them, they will go away" approach to the White Sox this year. Too bad it's not working :).

Edited by whitesoxfan101

QUOTE(shoota @ May 8, 2006 -> 02:51 AM)

QUOTE(Milkman Delivers @ May 8, 2006 -> 02:59 AM)
And I enjoy a big payroll.

Good answer. :D