67 members have voted

1. 1. Righ handed or Left?

• Left
    • Right
    • Ambidextrious
    • Ampidextrius
    • ambidextrous
    • Ahhh, bbbbbbb either one

Hit left, throw a baseball right (but can throw left), bowl left (but can bowl right), throw a football left, kick a soccer ball left, write right (but can kind of write left), drive on left side of road.

So I'm sort of amphibious..... :bang :D

QUOTE(chimpy2121 @ May 8, 2006 -> 11:32 AM)
I write, throw a frisbee and eat with my left, but I throw a baseball/football and bat with my right.

^ditto

i also take care of personal business with the left.

Lefty.

Although I play golf right handed and am a better hitter with my right hand.

And my theory is lefties eat with the fork in there left hand, but unlike righties, we use our right hand with our knife and don't set it down.

Righties tend to use the knife and switch hands when they do things, but than set it down.

I'm pretty much righty the whole way. I throw like a girl when I try to throw anything left-handed. I can bat left-handed but not real well.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ May 8, 2006 -> 12:25 PM)
And my theory is lefties eat with the fork in there left hand, but unlike righties, we use our right hand with our knife and don't set it down. 

Righties tend to use the knife and switch hands when they do things, but than set it down.

I eat with my right hand but if I have to use a knife for anything I'll eat with my left.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ May 8, 2006 -> 12:25 PM)
Lefty.

Im the exact same. Lefty for eating, writing. Golf righty, and I was a switch hitter in baseball, even as an 8 year old.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ May 8, 2006 -> 02:25 PM)
Lefty.

Lefties and Europeans.

I'm a righty, but I learned to eat with knife in right and fork in left and never stopped doing it.

Yay we have a righty/lefty thread. I would call myself a lefty because I eat, write, bat, play tennis, use tools lefthanded and can throw lefty. But I can throw better with my right hand, I prefere to lift stuff with my right hand too. I should say I'm ambidextrous however it's spelled but I'm gonna go with my lefty roots and put lefty down for the poll.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ May 8, 2006 -> 01:25 PM)
Lefty.

That is so true, I cut with my right hand, that's one of the few things that works out towards lefties. lol it's hard being a lefty day after day, using a pencil and seeing the writing on the pencil is upsidedown, using right handed desks, lol I can go on all day but I'll stop.

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ May 8, 2006 -> 02:02 PM)
I'm a righty and I don't switch my utensils from hand to hand when I eat.  Why do righties do that?

Probably because righties feel more comfortable using the right hand for a knife, so they switch the fork to the left. I find myself doing that - switch the fork to the "weak side" when there's cutting to be done, then back to the "main" hand when it's time for the heavy lifting.