67 members have voted

1. 1. Righ handed or Left?

• Left
    • Right
    • Ambidextrious
    • Ampidextrius
    • ambidextrous
    • Ahhh, bbbbbbb either one

QUOTE(The Critic @ May 8, 2006 -> 03:36 PM)
Probably because righties feel more comfortable using the right hand for a knife, so they switch the fork to the left. I find myself doing that - switch the fork to the "weak side" when there's cutting to be done, then back to the "main" hand when it's time for the heavy lifting.

See, to me, you need the stronger hand on the fork to hold the meat in place down onto the plate. If the blade is sharp enough, it will glide right over the meat and not require a lot of strength. If I swithced hands like you do, my left hand would not be able to hold the meat in place and my right hand would slide the piece of meat off of the plate.

You're a freak. :P

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ May 8, 2006 -> 03:18 PM)
See, to me, you need the stronger hand on the fork to hold the meat in place down onto the plate.  If the blade is sharp enough, it will glide right over the meat and not require a lot of strength.    If I swithced hands like you do, my left hand would not be able to hold the meat in place and my right hand would slide the piece of meat off of the plate.

You're a freak.    :P

I'm sorry to hear that the muscles in your left hand are so severly atrophied that you're unable to hold steady a relatively small cut of meat.

:P :lolhitting

Write Left, Bat Left, Shoot Pool Left, Catch Left, Eat foods Left Drink Liquids Left need I go on? I'm probably one of the TRUE lefties here. I think the only thing I do right is shoot a basketball and think with the right side of my brain. To the lefties!!! :headbang