Charlie Haeger to likely start Wednesday

wcw2323

Well, the guy sure presented his "inside info" in true knucklehead fashion. I was here when the rumor was first posted, and I stuck around as the first 7 or 8 pages developed. You can't blame anybody for flaming the dude, especially if we're talking about top-notch posters like Kalapse and Addy. This posting s*** is all instinct. There is no time to think.

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know that I know nobody involved in the sox organization so anyone that even knows the churro vender has more inside information than me. Because of this I try not to burn someone unless its proven to be 100% false and there to be 0 truth behind the "rumor." But usually those posters get banned anways.

Basicly what im trying to say is... Im better than the rest of you because I didnt rip the guy :P

QUOTE(whitesox1976 @ May 9, 2006 -> 11:46 PM)
Everything I have heard about Haeger being called up from Charlotte was rumor. I can't see calling up Haeger with McCarthy on the pitching staff.

:gosox2:

Mac is conditioned for relief at this point, having him stretch and try to pitch 5 or 6 innings is an invitation for injury.

QUOTE(Texsox @ May 10, 2006 -> 06:37 AM)
Mac is conditioned for relief at this point, having him stretch and try to pitch 5 or 6 innings is an invitation for injury.

If Haeger gets hit tonight, look for BMAC to come in and start the stretching out process. Brandon went 58 pitches on April 13; 16, 16, 22 and 17 in his appearances since. If he goes over 40 tonight I think we can assume that's the plan.