Cubs Protest

RockRaines

A guy in my office said something about cubs fans protesting outside the stadium on an upcoming game. Its even posted at cubs.com message boards, and apparently was mentioned on the Score. Anybody heard about this pathetic mess?

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nuke said that we should merge everything into one giant all-encompassing Cubs thread. I thought that it was a good idea.

That way, we can have endless conversations about how much of a suckfest that organization is, all at one location. :)

There are so many things to discuss...

Edited by hammerhead johnson

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ May 8, 2006 -> 03:10 PM)
yep, email [email protected]  for more information.  They talked about it all morning on the Score

God, that has taken pathetic to a new level. Would this have been happening if this was last year? I love the sqeeze that the sox have put on the cubs fanbase. Even on Mike and Mike this morning they were talking about the sox gaining fanbse from the flubs. Awesome.

QUOTE(RockRaines @ May 8, 2006 -> 02:15 PM)
God, that has taken pathetic to a new level.  Would this have been happening if this was last year?  I love the sqeeze that the sox have put on the cubs fanbase.  Even on Mike and Mike this morning they were talking about the sox gaining fanbse from the flubs.  Awesome.

Oh, but the Cubs fans don't care about that lowly team on the South Side. :lolhitting

I'm sooooo glad that I chose to be a Sox fan 24 years ago.

QUOTE(IlliniKrush @ May 8, 2006 -> 04:13 PM)
It should be a grinder ball rule of some sort after this happens...we have parades, they have protests

Grinder ball rule number 1908: While we parade, they protest. 1-0 Good guys.

What a joke.

You know what they'll do is protest before a game. This will basically consist of a large amount of people partying on Waveland Avenue with television helicopters and reporters mentioning how "devoted' and 'intelligent' Cub fans are.

Once their protest is over, the dumbs***s will probably enter Wrigley Field and continue cheering as if nothing occured.

QUOTE(RockRaines @ May 8, 2006 -> 03:15 PM)
God, that has taken pathetic to a new level.  Would this have been happening if this was last year?  I love the sqeeze that the sox have put on the cubs fanbase.  Even on Mike and Mike this morning they were talking about the sox gaining fanbse from the flubs.  Awesome.

It may be pathetic but whats more pathetic is these "fans" thinking that anythings going to change. As long as they keep on filling up the urinal and swilling their overpriced beer nothing will ever change on the north side.

QUOTE(NUKE_CLEVELAND @ May 8, 2006 -> 07:37 PM)
It may be pathetic but whats more pathetic is these "fans" thinking that anythings going to change.  As long as they keep on filling up the urinal and swilling their overpriced beer nothing will ever change on the north side.

:cheers and isn't that perfect :lolhitting