Which EPL jersey should i buy

QUOTE(Jimbo's Drinker @ May 9, 2006 -> 12:51 AM)
Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool or Man U????

I am in the Arsenal direction at this point

What no SPL? You could go with Celtic. You know, cool guys wear green.

If you are looking for someone to recognize the jersey, all of those are good choices. My suggestion is to go with the team you like the best. Do a bit of research if you dont know much about the teams. Try to make a connection to the team. I have a guy at my work that wears an Indian hat. He has for years, when I asked him is he an Indian fan. No, but the hat looks pimp was his answer. :bang

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ May 9, 2006 -> 09:14 AM)
What no SPL?  You could go with Celtic.  You know, cool guys wear green.

If you are looking for someone to recognize the jersey, all of those are good choices.  My suggestion is to go with the team you like the best.  Do a bit of research if you dont know much about the teams.  Try to make a connection to the team.  I have a guy at my work that wears an Indian hat.  He has for years, when I asked him is he an Indian fan.  No, but the hat looks pimp was his answer. :bang

Plus he should wait a few months till the new kits come out. I know that Man U is changing sponsers which will entirely change the look of their uniforms.

Do a little research, wait to see who gets signed and who gets transferred to each respective team and pick a kit that you like. Don't go buy one now or you could end up with a player that isn't even on the team come August.

QUOTE(Chisoxrd5 @ May 9, 2006 -> 04:26 PM)
Plus he should wait a few months till the new kits come out. I know that Man U is changing sponsers which will entirely change the look of their uniforms.

That's a good piece of advice.

Man Utd have a new sponsor and Arsenal will also have a new "jersey" next season.

Late July, early August would be the best time to buy if you want the latest jerseys - You'd also be able to get this years at a discounted price if that's a jersey that you particularly like.

QUOTE(AbeFroman @ May 11, 2006 -> 03:27 AM)
I wouldn't get an Henry jersey... He'll almost certainly be with Barcelona in the Liga next year.

I'd go with wayne rooney or sol campbell

I think after the Gunners made the CL, he'll probably stay. He's been the best striker for the past 10 years, no question about it though.

Campbell's got 1 or 2 seasons at best at the top level if hekeeps playing the way he did this season.

Rooney would probably be the best bet, or you could go for a Joe Cole Chelski Jersey.

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ May 11, 2006 -> 12:08 PM)
Bolton Wanderers.

Yuck.

You've got Fat Sam vs. my pick of Joe Cole (at least he's sorta banged Keeley Hazell before (Ribbie would be jealous :lol:)).

QUOTE(SleepyWhiteSox @ May 11, 2006 -> 12:17 PM)
Do they change their jerseys twice a year like in the Mexican League?

No. The third kit may change from year to year. But the primary kit doesnt change all that much. The only time is when a new sponser takes over.

Celtic FC changed their away kit a few times over the last few years. But the hoops home kit has been the same for a long long long time.

QUOTE(SleepyWhiteSox @ May 11, 2006 -> 06:17 PM)
Do they change their jerseys twice a year like in the Mexican League?

Typically, they change the jerseys every two years. The home "colours" stay the same 99% of the time, but the away jersey often changes colour.

The clubs would change them every year if they could, but the office of fair trading stepped in and told them to stop trying to rip the fans off.

Here's an example of how jerseys change - Arsenal's through the years..

http://www.kitclassics.co.uk/kits/arsenal.gif

QUOTE(DBAH0 @ May 11, 2006 -> 05:18 AM)
You've got Fat Sam vs. my pick of Joe Cole (at least he's sorta banged Keeley Hazell before (Ribbie would be jealous :lol:)).

I used to live just down the street from her, and I can tell you that the pictures of her don't do her justice. She's even nicer "close up".

I do find it a bit disappointing that she seems to be on a crusade, to let a footballer from every club in the Premiership, bone her - 3 down, 17 to go (that we know of..).

EDIT's - Spelling

Edited by Credepopsup

QUOTE(Credepopsup @ May 13, 2006 -> 10:41 PM)
I used to live just down the street from her, and I can tell you that the pictures of her don't do her justice. She's even nicer "close up".

I do find it a bit disappointing that she seems to be on a crusade, to let a footballer from every club in the Premiership, bone her - 3 down, 17 to go (that we know of..).

EDIT's - Spelling

I hate you, I really do. You lucky bastard. :P