i need anesthesia...(sp?)

bmags

I can't go to sleep. i went to bed at 3 after studying...And i never fell asleep. I just couldn't. So i got up to go study more. This is horrible. This is torture. I feel like i'm at Abu Ghraib but with less homosexuality.

QUOTE(bmags @ May 9, 2006 -> 06:35 AM)
I can't go to sleep. i went to bed at 3 after studying...And i never fell asleep. I just couldn't. So i got up to go study more. This is horrible. This is torture. I feel like i'm at Abu Ghraib but with less homosexuality.

start drinking til you pass out. I cant believe I have to tell that to a college student. :P

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ May 9, 2006 -> 11:38 AM)
start drinking til you pass out.  I cant believe I have to tell that to a college student. :P

...second time i've been told this...

i wish...

I needed to wake up early...this is really gonna f*** with my whole day that I NEEDED to study...i f***in wasted 3.5 hours trying to sleep...and now i'm up...

horrible

QUOTE(bmags @ May 9, 2006 -> 07:00 AM)
...second time i've been told this...

i wish...

I needed to wake up early...this is really gonna f*** with my whole day that I NEEDED to study...i f***in wasted 3.5 hours trying to sleep...and now i'm up...

horrible

I have had nights like that. you catch your second wind, but never really wanted to. If you have to study so bad, just start studying until you feel you are too tired to study, then allow yourself a powernap.

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ May 9, 2006 -> 12:04 PM)
I have had nights like that.  you catch your second wind, but never really wanted to.  If you have to study so bad, just start studying until you feel you are too tired to study, then allow yourself a powernap.

plan in action in fact...

i think the worst think is i feel wide awake...maybe i should be a doctor...30 hour shifts...I could do it...i sooo could do it.

QUOTE(bmags @ May 9, 2006 -> 11:35 AM)

This was the exact same thing that happened to me tonight or should I say this morning......and now its 6:30am and I have my final in an hour......then one at 10:30 and the last one at 1:30......

Seriously though I have a problem....i usually take a chug of Nyquil but I was afraid if I did that tonight I wouldnt wake up in time, or have Nyquil head for the finals....

QUOTE(DABearSoX @ May 9, 2006 -> 12:31 PM)
This was the exact same thing that happened to me tonight or should I say this morning......and now its 6:30am and I have my final in an hour......then one at 10:30 and the last one at 1:30......

Seriously though I have a problem....i usually take a chug of Nyquil but I was afraid if I did that tonight I wouldnt wake up in time, or have Nyquil head for the finals....

oh boy, good luck man! I suggest some aderol or speed or cocaine!

the worst part is my final is f***ing tomorrow...

who the f*** has anxiety about the day BEFORE a final...

(THIS GUY)

QUOTE(bmags @ May 9, 2006 -> 07:35 AM)

(THIS GUY)

LMAO, gotta love Soxtalk for its brutal honesty

bmags, i think your anxiety stems from the Charlie Heager thread ;) :P

Edited by kyyle23

QUOTE(bmags @ May 9, 2006 -> 12:35 PM)

(THIS GUY)

Yea all the addy is tapped out.....I think that is what f***s with me though...I only take it to study but I am usually wired for a good time. Coffee for me this morning......hopefully I'll get drunk early pass out and wake up just in time for my flight back to chitown tomorrow.

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ May 9, 2006 -> 12:38 PM)
LMAO, gotta love Soxtalk for its brutal honesty

bmags, i think your anxiety stems from the Charlie Heager thread  ;)  :P

haha, i honestly feel no need to eat crow...

I'd honestly like to know how making fun of that guy was any different than making fun of the guy who posted him and his gelled up buddies at transit...

i made fun of him essentially for the post :

*not exact* "ahh you guys are all dissin charlie. "

when really no one had said anything about that...we were all just saying "what?" and "link?"

But i enjoy the fact that if i ever get a good rumor...i can post it and be an obnoxious brat to everyone and then have the others look like jackasses.../green.

QUOTE(DABearSoX @ May 9, 2006 -> 12:39 PM)
Yea all the addy is tapped out.....I think that is what f***s with me though...I only take it to study but I am usually wired for a good time. Coffee for me this morning......hopefully I'll get drunk early pass out and wake up just in time for my flight back to chitown tomorrow.

i've never actually taken aderol...

I'd like to take it just to see if you really do need to be on attention drugs to be able to sit through The Notebook.

QUOTE(bmags @ May 9, 2006 -> 12:47 PM)
i've never actually taken aderol...

I'd like to take it just to see if you really do need to be on attention drugs to be able to sit through The Notebook.

I f***ing hate studying, but I will tell you one thing...when I take a 20 mg one of those......it can acctually be fun......no joke.......you just get in this groove

QUOTE(DABearSoX @ May 9, 2006 -> 12:51 PM)
I f***ing hate studying, but I will tell you one thing...when I take a 20 mg one of those......it can acctually be fun......no joke.......you just get in this groove

awww man...i just dreamed of this sweet heaven of sleeping pills by night and aderol by day...must go to black market

QUOTE(bmags @ May 9, 2006 -> 06:35 AM)

Quit being a candy ass, sleep is overrated. Live your life.

i've had 4 finals in the past 2 days, i needed to be up at 6am today to study for the one at 8am this morning (as opposed to pulling an all nighter)

I just poured myself a delicous shot of nyquil at like 10 last night.

done and done.

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ May 9, 2006 -> 03:39 PM)
candy asscandy asscandy asscandy asscandy asscandy asscandy asscandy asscandy asscandy asscandy asscandy asscandy asscandy asscandy asscandy asscandy asscandy asscandy asscandy asscandy asscandy asscandy asscandy asscandy asscandy asscandy asscandy asscandy asscandy asscandy asscandy ass

:gosox1:

QUOTE(IlliniKrush @ May 9, 2006 -> 11:29 AM)
I had 8am finals the past 2 days, slept from 3-6 each night, glorious.

And i agree with LosMedias, sleep is overrated, life is sweet.

They recommend 8 hours of sleep per night. EIGHT HOURS??!! That's 1/3 of your life spent in a state not far from death.

Edited by LosMediasBlancas