Forums Have Been Upgraded

Chisoxfn

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ May 9, 2006 -> 11:34 PM)
Quick edit doesnt work for me on FireFox.

Works for me :huh

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ May 9, 2006 -> 11:35 PM)
maybe thats why I am not seeing it, I have firefox

Just press "edit", and when it asks whether you want a quick edit or a full edit, click "quick edit".

Edited by Felix

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ May 9, 2006 -> 08:34 PM)
Quick edit doesnt work for me on FireFox.

I think we will notice thats a going trend and that although people will be able to enjoy Soxtalk using FireFox, they will be able to maximize that enjoyment (ie the features) using IE.

QUOTE(Texsox @ May 9, 2006 -> 10:43 PM)
So Jas, you sold out to Gates?

Which green are we using? Damn it, I've got to know. Could I have my own green, I use it so much, I wouldn't want to run out.

so thats why it isnt firefox friendly.....

so many colors to choose from for sarcasm. Do we use, lite green, teal green, forest green. We can show if we are REALLY sarcastic, or just a bit sarcastic

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ May 9, 2006 -> 10:45 PM)
so thats why it isnt firefox friendly.....

so many colors to choose from for sarcasm. Do we use, lite green, teal green, forest green. We can show if we are REALLY sarcastic, or just a bit sarcastic

Brilliant

Brilliant

I'd start a poll, but I can't see them in Firefox

I think third from bottom works better.

Edited by Texsox

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ May 9, 2006 -> 10:51 PM)
Oh snap! The banner works good on FireFox now!

On that note, I'm not a fan of the banner. I always thought that a banner should have color, black and white at the top of the forum just doesn't look right.

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ May 9, 2006 -> 10:51 PM)
Oh snap! The banner works good on FireFox now!

yep, everything is all centered and pretty now for me too.

Are the old skins going to be available again? I used to have the silver and black one, but I really want the pink one.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ May 9, 2006 -> 10:56 PM)
Haha, which I could I can't make artsy s***, most everything I make looks straight forward and with almost a mechanical scheme.

you need to get to the choppa with the sig you have, it needs some updatin'

QUOTE(Tony82087 @ May 9, 2006 -> 08:47 PM)
Is search and thread viewers coming back???

I'm going to run a test later tonight, but my guess is that won't come back until we finalize the upgrade (the hardest part is out of the way though) by upgrading our mysql to version 4.x which will allow indexing.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ May 9, 2006 -> 10:58 PM)
I like waiting until all the games are over so the AL Ranking will be completely up to date.

btw, I really liked the jordan-esque Thome silhouette you had going in your sig a few weeks ago. I thought that was really cool looking

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ May 9, 2006 -> 08:54 PM)
yep, everything is all centered and pretty now for me too.

Are the old skins going to be available again? I used to have the silver and black one, but I really want the pink one.

All the old skins won't work, but we will be building a custom banner that we hope will be much more comptabile with firefox. The banner is now working thanks to Heads getting to work on that.

I'm working on finding a way to get the quick edit feature and the poll to start working with mozilla.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ May 9, 2006 -> 11:02 PM)
All the old skins won't work, but we will be building a custom banner that we hope will be much more comptabile with firefox. The banner is now working thanks to Heads getting to work on that.

I'm working on finding a way to get the quick edit feature and the poll to start working with mozilla.

So that means we gotta stick with blue or am I missing something?

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ May 9, 2006 -> 11:00 PM)
btw, I really liked the jordan-esque Thome silhouette you had going in your sig a few weeks ago. I thought that was really cool looking

Yeah, I think I'm going to incorporate it in some way into this sig, probably in the upper left hand corner. Thome has the most original finish, it makes a great logo.