FutureSox Story>ATO: Knights, Barons and Intimidators Make Moves

Chisoxfn

Matos, Rosa switch spots in Charlotte

By Alex E.

Three of the four Sox affiliates made roster moves in the past week, making minor shuffles in their respective rosters. Charlotte shifted catcher Wally Rosa to the disabled list and reinstated catcher Pascual Matos, while Birmingham placed pitcher Fraser Dizard on the inactive list. Kannapolis sent pitcher Chris Brennan to extended spring training, while recieving pitcher Rafael Flores. The Intimidators also activated pitcher Clayton Richard from the disabled list, while putting pitcher Noe Rodriguez in his place.

http://www.futuresox.com/frontpage/modules...article&sid=282

QUOTE(BB2ZZ @ May 11, 2006 -> 05:46 AM)
I heard Dizard needed to take care of "family matters" and when he comes back someone would need to be sent down. Anyone know who the last man on the Baron's roster would be?

Depends on if someone is hurt or struggling. They could just "DL" someone rather than send them down.

QUOTE(MnSoxFan @ May 12, 2006 -> 08:53 AM)
Anyone ever hear what Sweeney's injury was?

I've asked around and the org is being very tight lipped with it. I'll ask again though to see if I can get some more info on the situation.