10-0 With Our Regular Line-Up

QUOTE(hammerhead johnson @ May 10, 2006 -> 10:39 PM)
Dude, 10-1 is an awesome f***ing record. Accoring to my math, that is a .909 winning percentage.

Of course, we are 0-1 when hammerhead starts a thread about how friggin amazing we are with our regular lineup. That's a .000 winning percentage. :P

QUOTE(witesoxfan @ May 11, 2006 -> 03:40 AM)
Of course, we are 0-1 when hammerhead starts a thread about how friggin amazing we are with our regular lineup. That's a .000 winning percentage. :P

.000 winning percentage = f***ing brutal

Although, I actually place more blame on the dude who started the game thread. You see, he named himself after Timo Perez. That's just bad karma. :D

QUOTE(JimH @ May 10, 2006 -> 09:08 PM)
Oh.

Addison mentioned you like to stir the pot yesterday, you claimed you didn't. I was curious and asked why, on a White Sox fan site, you'd have Cleveland Indians avatars.

I guess I'm naive because the last I checked there are about a million different avatars to use. To use one of arguably the White Sox biggest rival on a White Sox fan site is ... well ... stirring the pot IMO.

Anyway, no big deal, to each their own.

People need to start relaxing if an indians avatar ruffles their feathers... in my opinion.

Edited by qwerty

Guest JimH
People need to start relaxing if an indians avatar ruffles their feathers... in my opinion.

I'm quite relaxed, thanks for your concern.

Clevaland Indians avatars on a White Sox fansite = stirring the pot. Addison is right.

QUOTE(JimH @ May 11, 2006 -> 07:38 AM)
I'm quite relaxed, thanks for your concern.

Clevaland Indians avatars on a White Sox fansite = stirring the pot. Addison is right.

He has had that avatar for quite some time. You are trying to stir the pot by acting like this. Let it alone, its a friggin picture. He doesnt sing the praises of the Indians, does he?

Guest JimH
He has had that avatar for quite some time. You are trying to stir the pot by acting like this. Let it alone, its a friggin picture. He doesnt sing the praises of the Indians, does he?

I'll say what I want, stay out of it, Addison said he stirred the pot and I agree with Addison. Didn't know you were his brother or something.

QUOTE(JimH @ May 11, 2006 -> 08:09 AM)
I'll say what I want, stay out of it, Addison said he stirred the pot and I agree with Addison. Didn't know you were his brother or something.

Yes, me and Qwerty are brothers.

Subject: Mind your own business

No need for you to stick your nose in, stay out of it.

I had heard that your method of getting into it with people started with nice little pms. Now I know for sure. :D

Telling people to mind their own business, and at the same time trying to bust someone on thier choice of avatar. Isnt that rich? lol

Oh yeah, Ill say what I want also.

Edited by kyyle23

Guest JimH
Yes, me and Qwerty are brothers.

Subject: Mind your own business

I had heard that your method of getting into it with people started with nice little pms. Now I know for sure. :D

Telling people to mind their own business, and at the same time trying to bust someone on thier choice of avatar. Isnt that rich? lol

Actually I think you're Gertie's sister LOL.

Goof.

QUOTE(hammerhead johnson @ May 10, 2006 -> 09:07 PM)
.000 winning percentage = f***ing brutal

Although, I actually place more blame on the dude who started the game thread. You see, he named himself after Timo Perez. That's just bad karma. :D

Timo went 3-5 with 2 home runs on Monday.

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ May 11, 2006 -> 07:41 AM)

As a little tidbit, the founder of the site had a Jobu picture in his sig for the better part of the past 8 months or so. Simply a superstition to try and jinx the Indians as far as I can tell.

Unless of course Jason's a closet Indians fan, which wouldn't surprise me in the least. ;)

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ May 11, 2006 -> 07:41 AM)

Seriously, he jinxes the indians, i dont understand why that is a huge issue. The moment he put them in his avatar they tanked, and continue to.

QUOTE(JimH @ May 11, 2006 -> 01:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Actually I think you're Gertie's sister LOL.

Goof.

:headbang

QUOTE(witesoxfan @ May 11, 2006 -> 07:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
As a little tidbit, the founder of the site had a Jobu picture in his sig for the better part of the past 8 months or so. Simply a superstition to try and jinx the Indians as far as I can tell.

Unless of course Jason's a closet Indians fan, which wouldn't surprise me in the least. ;)

But Jobu never played for the Indians nor do I believe is he a symbol for the Indians. He is a symbol for the movie Major League. It is a movie and one of the funniest sports movies ever made. Right up there with Slapshot, Bull Durham, and Caddyshack. You are comparing apples and oranges my friend.