CANCELLED: Angels vs. White Sox

Heads22

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Big Hurtin @ May 10, 2006 -> 11:22 PM)
Hit somebody in the top of the 1st. That s*** is getting old.

Jon Garland has a history of taking down guys for teammates... My prediction is that if the first two batters are retired, Jon puts one behind or into Vlad as a message.

QUOTE(Dick Allen @ May 11, 2006 -> 07:59 AM)
This game has rainout written all over it.

Thats what I was thinking. Too bad, this Kelvim Escobar-Ozzie Guillen feud had me really interested tonite, I was wondering if anything was going to come of it.

Guest JimH
Unfortunately for Jon, I am betting that we see the Widge catching tonight. AJ probably needs the rest after last nights game.

Normally I would agree and yes he's probably tired but I think they'll come back with AJ because he'll have his juices flowing vs. Escobar. Just a hunch but you may very well be right.

QUOTE(BigSqwert @ May 11, 2006 -> 09:02 AM)
Awesome! My favorite pitcher Kelvim Escobar is pitching tonight!
I do not blame Kelvim. I blame the umps for differentially warning and not ejecting players. I really do not belong in your club.

Jon should plunk Vlad in the ribs and then plunk him again in the head on a pick off move to 1st.

Seriously, I wouldn't mind tonight getting rained out. Nothing is worse than a 5 hour game with 3 delays in which you burn up the pen. Let our pen rest and get ready for the Twins.

Edited by LosMediasBlancas

QUOTE(JimH @ May 11, 2006 -> 01:43 PM)
Normally I would agree and yes he's probably tired but I think they'll come back with AJ because he'll have his juices flowing vs. Escobar. Just a hunch but you may very well be right.

AJP will get the start tonight, and Widger will get the start vs Santana tomorrow night. Also, I'm not so sure that a rain out wouldn't be the best thing for us tonight. Our bullpen could use a day off before the 4 game series in Minnesota.

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ May 11, 2006 -> 10:47 AM)
The Sox and Angels both have offdays on May 25th, July 27th, and August 7th. In case anyone was wondering.

looks like they are going to have to make it happen on one of those days

http://www.weather.com/weather/hourbyhour/...225?from=search

Im not seeing much hope for a game tonite in this forecast. And if a game is played, its gonna be freezing

QUOTE(The Ginger Kid @ May 11, 2006 -> 12:01 PM)
On a side note, I had my bosses seats last night, first row behind the Dodger dugout. I got Tomko's attention when he came off the field in the sixth and told him Pierzynski sends his love.

I know - lame. But I was bored and it was a blowout. :P

LOL, too bad you cant tell AJ that, he might slip you $100