CANCELLED: Angels vs. White Sox

Heads22

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i have tickets to the saturday game in minny, which was going to be buehrle santana. seems like those two pitch against each other a lot and are usually pretty good games. vazquez santana should be pretty good though with the way vazquez has been pitching. against the twins offense vazquez might actually be able to finish a no hitter.

just think, if Ozzie was a weatherman, we could have skipped the whole Haegar the Horrible incident last night.

Garland would have pitched last night on 4 days rest and Vazquez would have pitched Friday on 5 days rest. Buehrle on Saturday on 5 days rest, etc.

QUOTE(jasonxctf @ May 11, 2006 -> 04:28 PM)
just think, if Ozzie was a weatherman, we could have skipped the whole Haegar the Horrible incident last night.

Garland would have pitched last night on 4 days rest and Vazquez would have pitched Friday on 5 days rest. Buehrle on Saturday on 5 days rest, etc.

Or he could have just started BMAC ( He ended up getting almost a full start's worth of work anyway ) and not spotted them 6 runs.

:)

QUOTE(Drew @ May 11, 2006 -> 06:27 PM)
Yah, I don't get why B-Mac didn't get the nod for last night's game.

1. The Sox didn't feel he was streched out enough.

2. The Sox want to see what they had in Haeger

3. The Sox felt that they didn't want to shift BMac out of the bullpen, because he hasn't sucked hard.

4. The Sox didn't want to blow out the pen if BMac didn't start, because they wouldn't have gone to Haeger in a close game.

I'm not saying these are why but they could have been factors.

i didn't realize the twins were skipping baker's start. that means the sox see lohse in game 4. i would think they might want to throw baker out there just because the sox haven't seen much of him. with the exception of game one i think we can expect a lot of runs from the sox.