Man denied bag says Angels discriminated

Well it takes all kinds I guess. :bang

The class action claim filed by Michael Cohn, a Los Angeles psychologist, alleges that thousands of males and fans under age 18 are entitled to $4,000 in damages each because they were treated unequally at last May's promotion. Women over 18 received the gifts.

My favorite quote

"They claimed they didn't have any more bags, but my client said there was a mountain of bags stacked so high a show dog couldn't have jumped over them," said Alfred Rava, Cohn's San Diego-based attorney.

Edited by southsideirish71

I have been to games where I didnt recieve a Miller Lite promotion t-shirt because I wasnt over 21 years old. I have also been to games where kids 12 and under got replica wooden bats. This guy is way off base, just because you go to a game doesnt mean you are entitled to what it being given away. Some people will sue for anything.

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ May 11, 2006 -> 02:34 PM)
I have been to games where I didnt recieve a Miller Lite promotion t-shirt because I wasnt over 21 years old. I have also been to games where kids 12 and under got replica wooden bats. This guy is way off base, just because you go to a game doesnt mean you are entitled to what it being given away. Some people will sue for anything.

I really liked those bats.