Crash Breaks Nose

The Critic

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ May 14, 2006 -> 11:20 AM)
No, im not going to say he was at his best. I just dont understand why some people feel it is irritating to give him props now since he is on the Phillies. He is playing damn good baseball right now, and there isnt anything wrong with talking about it. Even if it is 5 threads going on 10.

Come on, don't you understand? He's not on the Sox anymore. He sucks.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ May 14, 2006 -> 11:30 AM)
Kyyle, I must say, I love the quote in your sig b/w Hawk and DJ. That was funny.

I was laughing my ass off when it happened. You could tell it caught Hawk by surprise too.

I know this old news now but I've been pretty busy and haven't been able to post. I love this guy. He is my favorite player for the exact reason that he is getting attention now. He has no fear. Probably more of my posts on here have been on Rowand but oh well. He became my favorite when he crashed into the wall like twice in one week very early in his career and I was like "this is my guy right here." Again, I apologize if this has been asked or talked about already but many of you seem to be able to access information easier than myself and I was wondering when it actually was that he crashed into the wall like twice in one week? Also, I've been saying since he was traded that I want to get a Rowand Phils' jersey, where might be the best place online for me to check out and not spend $200?