Frank Thomas Injured?

Rooftop Shots

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JimH
Leg injury, while running to third.

Related to the ankle problem, i.e. same leg or not enough info yet?

Edit: just saw on their site, strained right quadriceps, the left ankle was his problem. So unrelated to that.

Edited by JimH

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ May 12, 2006 -> 11:48 AM)
It never will, I won't forgive the greatest and once my favorite player in Sox history for going out like an ass and trying to blackball the organization.

It's still pretty f***ing ridiculous that Thome's name needs to be mentioned with every piece of news involving Thomas. You're going to have to get over it eventually.

QUOTE(Rooftop Shots @ May 11, 2006 -> 07:48 PM)
Anyone have any info on this? I was watching Yankees/Red Sox game and on ESPN's Bottom Line it showed that Big Frank left the game early with an undisclosed injury.

Shocking

Frank was taken to a hospital after the game and diagnosed with having sand in his vagina.

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ May 12, 2006 -> 11:48 AM)
It never will, I won't forgive the greatest and once my favorite player in Sox history for going out like an ass and trying to blackball the organization.

The Big Skirt has been doing that s*** for 5 years now. f*** him. Everything good he did for the organization was more than cancelled out by his big mouth. If and when he ever makes the hall of fame I hope they send his sorry ass in an A's uniform. We dont want anything to do with him anymore.

Edited by NUKE_CLEVELAND

QUOTE(NUKE_CLEVELAND @ May 12, 2006 -> 06:25 PM)
Shocking

Frank was taken to a hospital after the game and diagnosed with having sand in his vagina.

The Big Skirt has been doing that s*** for 5 years now. f*** him. Everything good he did for the organization was more than cancelled out by his big mouth. If and when he ever makes the hall of fame I hope they send his sorry ass in an A's uniform. We dont want anything to do with him anymore.

We? :huh:

I'm more than positive that you and WS101 are in the minority.

QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ May 12, 2006 -> 05:28 PM)
We? :huh:

I'm more than positive that you and WS101 are in the minority.

^^^

I'm fairly certain I'll be in Cooperstown the day he's inducted, I am most definately not a part of this "we" and I'd have to agree that a great portion of Sox fans feel the same way we do, especially the kids of the 90's.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ May 12, 2006 -> 05:33 PM)
^^^

I'm fairly certain I'll be in Cooperstown the day he's inducted, I am most definately not a part of this "we" and I'd have to agree that a great portion of Sox fans feel the same way we do, especially the kids of the 90's.

Yeup.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ May 12, 2006 -> 06:33 PM)
^^^

Yep. I've never been to Cooperstown, but I'm certain that I'll make the trip for his induction. As is the case for several others, he's the reason I am a Sox fan.

QUOTE(NUKE_CLEVELAND @ May 12, 2006 -> 03:25 PM)
Shocking

f*** him. Everything good he did for the organization was more than cancelled out by his big mouth. If and when he ever makes the hall of fame I hope they send his sorry ass in an A's uniform. We dont want anything to do with him anymore.

Nah. Despite sporadically acting like an asshat for the past six years, I still like the guy. What he did for the organization was tremendous and, in my eyes, overshadows the negatives.

QUOTE(NUKE_CLEVELAND @ May 12, 2006 -> 05:25 PM)
Shocking

Nuke, I love ya. But your full of s***, and tonight you can eat the s*** you usually dish out. I will never have your back in any dissing of frank. Plus, I will inviite you to to a JackD voyage the weekend he is inducted (yes a weekend trip to coop with a few bottles of jd) . How dare you nuke :)

If and when he ever makes the hall of fame I hope they send his sorry ass in an A's uniform. We dont want anything to do with him anymore.

lol, you gotta be f***in kidding me.

Shocking

Who's we? You and aboz? Please speak for yourself next time.

QUOTE(Jordan4life_2006 @ May 14, 2006 -> 03:50 AM)
Who's we? You and aboz? Please speak for yourself next time.

Exactly. I'd venture to guess that a vast majority of Sox fans are proud of Frank Thomas and what he accomplished wearing the silver and black.