Chris Berman sucks

Haha, kind of funny, on a local public broadcasting show, some girl, who stole the title of her segment from "Stewie Griffin: The Untold Story," gave props to Berman for broadcasting the NFL draft.

I just laughed. Not only does he just broadcast for the first day only, but he doesn't do s*** for work. Kiper is the one that does all the work on scouting these up and coming players. Well, Hoge, Jaworski, Schlereth do too, but Kiper is THE draft guru.

And she's giving props to Berman.

Atleast he's a Bills fan. :cheers

QUOTE(witesoxfan @ May 12, 2006 -> 12:34 AM)
Haha, kind of funny, on a local public broadcasting show, some girl, who stole the title of her segment from "Stewie Griffin: The Untold Story," gave props to Berman for broadcasting the NFL draft.

I just laughed. Not only does he just broadcast for the first day only, but he doesn't do s*** for work. Kiper is the one that does all the work on scouting these up and coming players. Well, Hoge, Jaworski, Schlereth do too, but Kiper is THE draft guru.

And she's giving props to Berman.

Atleast he's a Bills fan. :cheers

Berman's homework for the draft is cheesy nicknames. Reggie" Mulberry" Bush. Matt" Sunshin of my" Leinart and Vince" baby face" young or some s*** my half drunk ass thought of. i hate berman

QUOTE(Jimbo @ May 12, 2006 -> 01:11 AM)
Berman's homework for the draft is cheesy nicknames. Reggie" Mulberry" Bush. Matt" Sunshin of my" Leinart and Vince" baby face" young or some s*** my half drunk ass thought of. i hate berman

What's he gonna do without NFL Primetime or whatever it was called, right before Sunday Night Football. The only things I liked about it was seeing the Chiefs and Titans along with the music, I loved the music.