O.J. Simpson has no soul

LosMediasBlancas

Well, what do you expect from a guy who searched for "the real killers" on a golf course.

Its alright though. Nicole Brown is going to be waiting for him in hell with that same sword he used on her and he's going to got hacked to pieces over and over and over again forever and all time.

QUOTE(NUKE_CLEVELAND @ May 12, 2006 -> 05:10 PM)
Well, what do you expect from a guy who searched for "the real killers" on a golf course.

Its alright though. Nicole Brown is going to be waiting for him in hell with that same sword he used on her and he's going to got hacked to pieces over and over and over again forever and all time.

Nicole Brown went to hell?

QUOTE(NUKE_CLEVELAND @ May 12, 2006 -> 08:34 PM)
Nah but someone will be there to impersonate her.

:D

Her and Laci Peterson will get a weekend pass to take care of OJ and Scott no doubt.

QUOTE(Steff @ May 12, 2006 -> 06:38 PM)
Her and Laci Peterson will get a weekend pass to take care of OJ and Scott no doubt.

The saddest part of that to me is that you can only remember the caucasian females the media decided to popularize rather than the hundreds of others that the media decided to ignore. And it's not your fault that you said that...it says a lot about our media though.

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ May 12, 2006 -> 09:28 PM)
The saddest part of that to me is that you can only remember the caucasian females the media decided to popularize rather than the hundreds of others that the media decided to ignore. And it's not your fault that you said that...it says a lot about our media though.

You can add Natalee Holloway to that bunch as well. But since she's shark s*** right now I dont think she could pick up a weapon.

:D

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ May 12, 2006 -> 09:28 PM)

If I took the time I could name females, and males, of mexican, hispanic, and african america decent that will likely gladly be waiting at the gates of hell to do justice to their killers - I have CourtTV bookmarked and it's a friggin daily murder roll call there :headshake . Though I do agree it's sad that it seems you have to be pretty and white to get any press when you're murdered.

Call me crazy, but I am pretty sure that the reason we remember Nicole has more to do with the fact that her head was severed more than likely by OJ friggin' Simpson, one of the nations most beloved athletes, and he also killed her boyfriend, and then it turned into one of the biggest media circus's ever, due to the wacky stuff like the Bronco chase and Cochran. I don't think it has anything to do with racist America. But thanks for the sentiment and bringing it all back to the race card.

What a sick f***. He just won't go away. If I was him, I'd try and stay away from attention.

This post has been edited by the Soxtalk staff to remove objectionable material. Soxtalk encourages a free discussion between its members, but does not allow personal attacks, threats, graphic sexual material, nudity, or any other materials judged offensive by the Administrators and Moderators. Thank you.

Edited by Soxy

QUOTE(whitesoxmurph @ May 15, 2006 -> 12:51 AM)
I can't wait for the Reality show show with OJ entitled..."How to explain to your kids you beheaded their Mother".

Im also waiting for his instructional video on "How to Find the Real Killers". Shot, of course, from lovely Pebble Beach Golf Course.

QUOTE(NUKE_CLEVELAND @ May 15, 2006 -> 11:49 AM)
Im also waiting for his instructional video on "How to Find the Real Killers". Shot, of course, from lovely Pebble Beach Golf Course.

Well, OJ obviously believes that the real killer loves to golf.

It's a pretty solid theory, actually, since I also believe Nicole and Ron's real killer loves to golf.

QUOTE(The Critic @ May 15, 2006 -> 11:53 AM)
Well, OJ obviously believes that the real killer loves to golf.

It's a pretty solid theory, actually, since I also believe Nicole and Ron's real killer loves to golf.

You think it was Tiger Woods also?

QUOTE(tonyho7476 @ May 15, 2006 -> 11:36 AM)
What a sick f***. He just won't go away. If I was him, I'd try and stay away from attention.

This post has been edited by the Soxtalk staff to remove objectionable material. Soxtalk encourages a free discussion between its members, but does not allow personal attacks, threats, graphic sexual material, nudity, or any other materials judged offensive by the Administrators and Moderators. Thank you.

Wow, I didn't think that was bad. Just saying OJ should get what he deserves.